Chapter 7

Christian told me that he didn't live here. That he lives in a luxury apartment near the area. I was bit disappointed because that meant I don't get to see him very much. He told me that he also run a family business that he inherited from our grandfather. From our mothers side. He told me that he was twenty two. But he looked slightly mature than that. Mostly like Nathan's age. Nathan didn't came in to the living room while we were there. I saw that even if Nathan and Christian were brothers, they both had some kind of differences. While Nathan got black hair and blue eyes, Christian got brown hair and brown eyes. Just like mine. I had some qualities like both of them. Jet black hair and brown eyes.

Chris was just looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face. Like he really couldn't' believe that I was there. This felt to me like this was really going too fast.

"I need to get going..."

Christian said to me with uncertainty. I knew that he also have a business to attend, so I didn't pursue him of staying. But it felt a bit hurt. You just met your second oldest brother for the first time and he wanted to leave.

"I'll be back tomorrow though.. you don't have to worry"

Christian smirked looking at me. What is with these brothers and smirking?

"Ok ok It is not a reason to smirk you know?" I said laughing at him.

After a few minutes when Christian left saying he'd be back tomorrow, Nathan came in to the living room.

"You must be tired, let's get you to bed"

Nathan gestured me to the third floor, where all the bed rooms were. The corridors were wide and they were in every direction. I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna go crazy finding my way back. It was like a maze. Finally Nathan opened a door for me. The room was in the middle of another two rooms.

He opened the door and it was the most beautiful bedroom I have ever seen. It looked like a royal bedroom. There were two doors in the bedroom and I thought that was the bathroom and the closet. This room was three times bigger than my previous bedroom at Sri Lanka. My suitcases was near the giant bed.

"You can unpack tomorrow.If you need anything you can come to me, my room is just around the corner."

Nathan told me while leaning on the door. I nodded at him confirming that I got him. He wished me good night and left the room. I wanted to explore my room a bit but I was too tired to that. So I quickly put on my pajamas and climbed on to the giant bed. Before that I plugged my phone to the charger because tomorrow I needed to call Sachini.
I was not used to this bed. It didn't felt uncomfortable, but it wasn't the one I used to. I remembered the crazy things that that my classmates and I did.

Flashback:
It was eleven p.m. We were supposed to be sleeping at ten p.m. There were at least fifteen beds in the hall. We were not allowed phones in our school. But mostly every girl in this school got a phone in her hand. Secretly of course.
When we were sure that our school matrons went to sleep we got our phones outside from our hiding spots. Sachini's bed was besides mine. Next all fifteen of us started to play games. One of us take our phone out and choose one to play. Most of the girls like to choose me because I have no self control. If they choose me, I have to come to the middle of the hall and she started to play funny videos on her phone. I have to control my laughter. It was so hard, because they always shows me jalal pranks on YouTube. I always tried to bite my bed mattress because of my laughter but of course the girls wouldn't let me.

One day it slipped. I was laughing uncontrollably and I smashed a flower vase by accident. And our matron happens to walk by near us. Within a second we all were on our beds, when she arrived we all acted surprised as well. We told her that it might be a rat. Well she believed it.

I was remembering all the crazy things that all of us used to do. Even if I said good bye to my friends at the end of the term I was hoping them to meet again. I didn't knew that I had to leave Sri Lanka. Thinking about these I fell in to a dreamless sleep.

Little did I know that two people came in to the room to see me while I was sleep.

.............................................................................

He was tired. Yesterday, he just finished his exams. Even his friends requested him to come to the end of year party, he didn't had the mind to do it. He knew something was up, at home. He didn't like to call it home. It didn't felt to him like it was his home. His family was broken apart. When he asked to move out from there, Nathan didn't let him. He knew that Nathan didn't wanted to let go of family again. But he didn't have the will to live here anymore.

He came home late. He knew that yesterday Nathan left somewhere without telling anyone. Mostly somewhere out of England. He knew something was up. Nathan rarely left England. Even for business. He had people around the world when he needed.

When he came home, he figured Nathan was home. He was utterly shocked because he saw that even Chris's limo was parked outside. Chris barely came home after he moved out.

After he parked his car in the garage, he strolled towards the front door. Soon as he opened it to get in, he came face to face with his elder brother Christian. Christian stood were he was when he saw him. After about a minute starting with each other, Christian gave his younger brother a sad but small genuine smile. Then he suddenly left right past him. He noticed that Chris's eyes were red and puffy. Almost looked like he cried.

He knew he got to find out the reason behind all of this. Only Nathan could answer this.

Colton needed answers.

He was Colton Rodriguez ..........

Sorry for the late update guys.........
I was really busy.
Please vote vote vote