Chapter-3

When someone said your whole life was about to change,but you decided to not show it. It's been 2 days after they revealed the news to me. I didn't talk to anyone in this two days. Sachini had been calling me every minute,but I didn't had the courage to do anything. So I ignored her.

My parents told me yesterday that I have to pack my stuff. Meant that I had to leave this place and mostly Sachini. Usually I told her everything about me.but now I don't think I can tell anyone about this. My parents got rid of me by sending me to boarding school and now they can get rid of me once and for all.
Apparently my family in England already took care of my passport situation. I didn't even know how many family members I had or who in that return. All I knew is that I had to leave for the KATUNAYAKA International airport.

At the 3rd day I was ready to leave. My parents appointed me with their driver to the airport. I finally answered to Sachini. She cried a lot. First she didn't believed that I was saying the truth, but after my serious explanation she finally believed it. I was glad that I even had phone to contact her after I left but surely I was going to miss her. In the early morning I was ready. Only my father was there to acknowledge me that I would be going to the airport only with their driver. I thought they would even gave me an excuse for them to not be there at the airport. But that didn't happened. I didn't see my mother for the last two days. I was wondering where she would be.
I was feeling like that my heart was going to burst out by anxiety. It was like my mind couldn't apprehend what was going to happen.

I had never fly until today. After the driver dropped me at the airport l was seated at the waiting area. I was scared because I had never been alone in outside of my house. I was waiting there for at least 2 and a half hours. Then suddenly a woman who happened to be look like she is one of a worker at airport approached me.

" Umm.. Miss are you waiting for someone..?"
She looked kind of concerned.

" um .. yeah I am."
I answered her. She just smiled at me leisurely and left. I was getting really bored.

Nathaniel's POV

I was staring at her. For a half an hour. She looked so younger than her photograph. She was playing on her phone and suddenly she a irritated look on her place. Then it hit me, her phone's battery just ran off. And I was chuckling to my self.  She had the strength to do that even without her knowing. That look on her face was had very much similarities with his. I slowly made myself towards her. I knew she was aware of someone was watching her. She was very anxious about her surroundings when she was little. I had my best men to accompany me today. I wasn't worried about me but I wasn't ready to risk Natasha's safety. Most of my men were on there civilian forms looking like tourists.

I couldn't get this weird feeling out of my heart.  She was so grown. I last saw her when she was two and a half years old. I could see her getting along with her brothers, talking with them, joking around them, laughing and crying with them. Yet I felt despair that she hadn't gotten a chance to grow up with them, with me.

Natasha:

Suddenly a pair of shoes were in front of me. I looked up and saw a man who was looking at me slightly smiling. He was so tall. I had to raise my head a lot to take a look at his face.

"Natasha..??"

He asked me still having a smile on his face. Slight smile of his was so alluring. It eased me. I slowly nodded my head answering a small yes. He looked like he was tranzed by someone or something but he was looking at me. His deep blue eyes was shining brightly. I never seen so beautiful beautiful blue eyes. Those eyes felt so familiar. He was dressed as like he was going to a Met Gala. It looks so expensive. The way he said my name was so familiar too. Like I had heard him saying my name before. I was getting tangled in my thoughts for the thousand times that I didn't see that he was waving his hand in front of my face.
" huh.. oh...um l'm sorry"

I was stuttering. Man..it was so embarrassing. My face was flushed. But he just smiled at me again. "It's ok Natasha.I'm Nathaniel..your oldest brother."

I was shocked beyond anything. I had a brother. I have a sibling. I always wanted a sibling. I always wished for older brother. Suddenly I was smiling ear to ear. His smile grew too.

"You're grown so much ..you look good."

I was standing in front of him yet I only managed my hight only to his upper stomach. His compliment flattered me. I was blushing like a red tomato. Wait... How do I make sure that he's my real brother,..

"Um sorry... but how do I know that your my real brother???"

And he started to chuckle,
" Here listen to Mr. Fernandez."

He gave me his phone because someone was on the phone.

"Hello...." I asked nervously.

"Hello Natasha. You don't have to worry he is your real brother. You can go with him."

And my father cut the call. It looks liked he wasn't talking to me, but as for a client.

"Are you okay now ?... Ready to go?"

He asked me slightly smiling. All I could do was nodding. He gave his arm to me to hold while giving me a curious look.
I walked with him to where people were boarded to their flights. But instead we walked to another direction, and I couldn't breath. There was a black color private jet with gold stripes in-front of me.
I instantly knew that he came here in that because of the look he gave me. He chuckled at my face. What's with this man and his chuckling??

To say, I never fly before. not just a private jet also a normal one. So I never knew I had a fear of flying. Because of that I didn't even acknowledge about the super luxuries private jet.

"Irmazinha ....?? Are you still afraid of flying??"

What's that word?

"How would you know that??"

I asked him.

"You were afraid of flying when you were little."

"Oh..." I couldn't form words.

"Let's go." He gestured.

How was it???? I know it's short, but read on. It's get better.