Chapter-4

Hey..👋🏻

******************************************
Nathan was sitting in front of me. Working on his laptop. After looking around the private jet I didn't had anything to do. So I was pretty bored. My phone was dead. And my fear of flying was not not gone at all. When we boarded the jet Nathan asked me that I wanted to sit beside him, but I kindly refused him. There was soft music playing in the atmosphere. My head was full of mixed thoughts. I began to think about Nathan. What does he do for living to get this many luxuries. Did he knew where I was. Or what happened to my real parents. Are there any siblings beside Nathan. These questions were giving me a headache. I was suddenly bummed by that I had to leave Sri Lanka. As much as I hated my home I loved Sri Lanka. It was a beautiful country. I didn't know much about England, but in Sri Lanka you could be anyone you wanted to be. I thought about when can I could return to Sri Lanka for at least for a vacation.

"Are you hungry?"

Nathan asked me. He was looking at me.

"It is a 15 hours flight you know. So I assumed you could eat something."

"Oh something small could work"
I said to him.

He nodded at me. He pushed a button that was on the side of his seat. After sometime a middle aged woman strolled from the door that was near the cockpit of the jet. She kindly asked me what would I like to eat. I only settled for a cheese sandwich because I craved cheese every time. Nathan settled for a bacon sandwich.

When I was silently eating my sandwich I felt Nathan's gaze upon me. So I looked at him. He was silently watching me. He looked like he wanted to talk to me. Before I could start he took the lead.

"I'm pretty sure that you have some load of questions to ask me...so go ahead."

That took me off guard. I thought he wanted to ask me something but he didn't. I didn't even knew what to ask him. He looked a bit of nervous asking me that. So I took the chance.

"Umm what about my real parents?..."

I knew something was wrong with them that because Nathan is my legal guardian and didn't mentioned anything about them. Nathan was silently watching me analyzing me like a robot.

"They are no more in the picture, so I'm the legal guardian of you and your other brothers"

I was astonished. I had brothers. I had more siblings. I was slightly smiling. I really didn't get the words that no more in the picture, but I let it slide.

Wait.. how many brothers are there?

"Can I ask you how many?"

I asked knowing that I will be the only female in the house. And I usually nervous around male company. But there are my brothers. I think I could handle this.
Nathan had a slight smirk on his face. I had confusion written all over my face. Why is he smirking? I only asked him a question.

"How would you like to know?"

His smirk wasn't fading.
"Please?"

I was really desperate. And I couldn't take anymore of his smirking.

"Oh not much.. just five brothers including me."

It was like a switch was off in my head. How could I manage to live with five males in a house. I didn't noticed that my smile was slightly fading and that Nathan was calling my name full of concern. What could I do? It's not there's fault that I couldn't handle been near several male people at sometimes.

"I have five brothers... oh ..so it's a lot..."

I was making sure that what he said was true,and it did.