Chapter 18

*********

*********

Colton and Ashton were both on my sides. Colton was grasping my wrist tightly, and he stopped when we turned towards the corridor to the arena. He immediately turned me towards him. But looked above me to Ashton with a slight frightened face.

"Existem corpos por toda parte." Colton used his hushed voice.
I could here Ashton's voice too.

"Quantos?"

"Não contou."

Tr: There are bodies everywhere.
       How many?
       Didn't count.

Colton thought back for a moment and looked down at me.

"Natasha, listen to me carefully. I'm gonna carry you over to the car. Okay? And please don't open your eyes until I say so alright. Understood?"

Even though I wanted to refuse it, with the situation I nodded my head obeying him. With one swift movement Colton lift me up in to his arms, with one hand under my knees and one under my back. I hung my arms loosely around his neck to keep my balance. I wasn't sure about if he would drop me or not. I prayed that he wouldn't.

Because I wasn't stupid enough to not to guess what was under Colton's feet. I could feel every few seconds he would jump over somethings that was on the floor. Even though I was closing my eyes I felt the smell of metallic. Few murmurs could hear but didn't knew whose was it. I almost jumped from Colton's arms when I could detected Nathan and Chris's voices from a distance.

Colton kept walking until I felt a cold breeze against my cheeks. We were now outside. The Rover that Nathan and I came was parked in front of us now. I didn't noticed before but Jacob was also leaning against it. He had a blank face. Once he saw us his eyes softened a little.
Colton put me down to my feet and turned towards us to talk.

"You guy go ahead now. Nathan, Chris and I will be home in a few moments."

I didn't had the energy to ask questions from anyone then. I knew something was very wrong. Where were the police? Why everyone looked calm right now?

I had questions.

But I knew even if I asked them about this now, I wouldn't get answers from them.

*********

Ride back to the house was very silent. I was in the middle of the back seat while my two brothers were sitting beside me. If Jacob hadn't held my hand through the ride I wouldn't even know they were there. That how much my thoughts were spiraling all over the place.

Gina welcomed me with a sad smile and a warm hug, but it didn't boosted my mood. I was really looking forward to go to my room upstairs where my freedom laid to cry.

**********

Third point of view:

It has been a few hours since the shooting happened. Natasha finally fell asleep after silently shedding lots of tears. She laid on her bed, turning her back to the door. She kept remembering the incident that happened two years ago. How she almost died that day. And now how she got caught in another one. Because she fell asleep, she didn't saw or hear that Ashton coming in to her room.