Chapter 21

I just watched Don't Look Up movie. Well my father suggested it. He is a fan of Ariana Grande so when he got to know that she will be making an appearance in that movie he clicked that movie on Netflix. We didn't checked that it was a R rated movie. Slightly. PG 13 I think.

Me and my brother was screaming while covering our faces when a inappropriate scene would come and funny thing to watch was how our father would clicking random buttons Maniacally on the remote at that time. And our mother would come out and check what was wrong with us.

Enjoy the chapter

*******************************************

Natasha's point of view:

At lunch it was just me, Ashton and Angelo. I couldn't see where the others were. I was glad that I didn't had to face them this soon.

Earlier when a sound came from the living room I ran towards Ashton. He told me to wait in my room and both Ashton and Angelo went there to check what it was. They both came an hour later in to my room. They both were solemnly looking down at their feet avoiding eye contact with me. I didn't asked anything from them. I just hoped that eventually they'll tell me about it. Eventually.

Angelo seemed very close with Ashton. Ashton didn't seemed to get agitated around him unlike our brothers. At least he did have someone to be around normally.

Only the sounds of utensils were heard in the kitchen. Because it was just us three, and we decided to eat in the kitchen. I was silently scoffing down my lunch making sure to keep food in my mouth to be away from starting a conversation. Not that anyone started one.

It went away when Jacob stumbled into the kitchen.

" I seriously forgot that you would be here for a few days, mate." Jacob seated beside me to take lunch with us. While looking at Angelo who was stuffing his face with food like a literal pig.

"Yeah yeah. You will be seeing my face for a few days in here but please let's just not bring that rabid dog near me."

I was near to spit out the food that was in my mouth when I heard what Angelo was saying. He was joining his hands together while giving a look of beg towards Jacob.

I get that. There was something weird going on with that dog. Just a hour ago I found that dog outside my room looking at the closed door creepily. I couldn't help but releasing a small laugh after hearing Angelo's complain. All three of the boys looked at me blinking their eyes. Mostly Jacob.

For a second I kind of forgot what happened yesterday and this morning. I desperately wanted to erase those memories from my mind. I just got started living with strangers. I won't be able to tolerate anything other than this.

My head quickly turned towards to my lunch again to break eye contact with all of them. I wasn't brave enough to do that at the time.

After lunch again I went in to my room to avoid all of them. It was so boring because I didn't had anything with me at the time to say my own. I only brought my clothes and essentials with me. I had my phone with me but with the time difference I was reluctant every time when I would call Sachini.