Chapter 23

Hey guys. I'm nearing the most important exam of my life.
Encourage me to study for it.

*******************************************

After Nathaniel came in to her room to get Christian out of it, all the brothers except Ashton left the room one by one

After Nathaniel came in to her room to get Christian out of it, all the brothers except Ashton left the room one by one. Natasha sighed silently with disappointment. She was not in the mood to watch the rest of the show, so she told Ashton that she needed a bit of rest.

Ashton was reluctant to leave her yet he respected her decision. Angelo too. Angelo was really trying to understand the twin of his best friend. They are twins yet Angelo didn't see any similarities between them but their looks.

Just like Ashton had his hidden viciousness in him. Natasha didn't seem to have that in her. She looked so innocent to him. Angelo knew everything that Ashton knew. So he knew that Natasha still doesn't knew about her bizarre family heritage. And what her family members are capable of doing.

Both Ashton and Angelo came out of her room, slouching against the door.

"What do we do now?"

"Don't know." Angelo huffed out shrugging his shoulders.

******************************

Natasha had both her lunch and dinner in her room. At the evening Colton hanged out with her persuading her to play chess with him. Colton was silently impressed with her because she almost won against him. But he didn't gave her a space for that. Colton made sure to tell her that she is the first sibling to play chess with him. Making her pitying him silently. She slowly understood that her siblings didn't have a great relationship with each others.

But they all were nice to her.

She didn't see Christian after Nathaniel came to get him. Also Jacob. She felt bad about being a little glad that Jacob didn't came in to her room after he left. Because Rocky always followed him around. She had nothing against Jacob, just his dog.

She finally reached her best friend. It's been days, so she was really happy to talk to her.

"Hey Natasha." Sachini's relived voice
Managed to make tears in Natasha's eyes.

"Hey."

"How you are doing?"

" 'm alright."

"Just alright huh?" Her suspicious voice ran through the phone.

"Yeah." She wasn't going to tell her about everything that has been happened these past two days.

"I just had a fever yesterday, nothing much."

"Oh. Are you okay now?" She always worried about her best friend.