Chapter 16

Every one was seated at the table, but not Jacob and Christian. Nathaniel and Colton acted as they didn't knew what happened before. Natasha was glad that nobody didn't asked about it. Even if they didn't asked about it, she acted before some could talk about it.

"Are you all going to Ashton's tournament tomorrow?"

Hearing that Ashton stilled and couldn't help but give irritating glances at Natasha. Asking that Natasha also gave Ashton an innocent glance. Even if Nathan knew about the tournament he was slightly shocked that Natasha knew about it. He figured that Ashton might had told her himself. Both Nathaniel and Colton gave an amusing glance at both of them. With the look Ashton gave Natasha, she figured he might haven't told the others about it.

"Yes. We all look forward to see him fight."

Nathaniel said gesturing towards Ashton while eating his breakfast.

"Don't you have your work tomorrow?"

Ashton asked narrowing his eyes at him. Natasha saw how he emphasized the words 'your work' in that question. But she shrugged it off.

"I have. But I will come when your match start."

Nathaniel said getting up from his spot. After finishing breakfast Natasha went to her room to finish her unpacking. Even if she didn't had much clothes she did it slowly, exploring every corner of her room. After finishing she checked her phone to see if someone had called her. For the three days that Natasha has been in London, her parents back in Sri Lanka never once called her. She knew she was at fault too because she too never called them.

She felt like screaming. No matter how good her brothers treated her she still felt like an outsider. She had many questions but didn't had the courage to ask. Mostly about her real parents. And about their business. Thinking hard looking at her phone, that she didn't realize someone knocked on her door three times and finally opened the door.

She jumped when that someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

"Hey hey... it's just me... sorry I scared you."

It was jacob, raising his hand surrendering. He had a guilty expression on his face. Seeing that Natasha also felt guilty because of her Jacob got in trouble. Sensing her feelings he decided to activate his plans.

"I want you to meet someone. So... will you come?"

He asked gently yet nervously. Natasha carefully observed the boy who she saw in that morning angrily running behind her, now looked like a puppy. Without asking any questions she slowly nodded her head. Even if feeling like an outsider, she trusted her brothers.

"Oh wait, you don't have any snow coats? Do you?"

Jacob asked looking down at her while caressing his jaw. Clicking his fingers because he just had an idea, he went out of her room. While sprinting out of her room, Jacob suddenly barged in to Ashton's room. Ashton was already packing his necessities for today's practice.

"I need one of your snow-coats, your scarfs and pair of your snow boots...."

Jacob listed the things he wanted, not looking at Ashton. Ashton was angry at him before because of the incident that happened in the morning.

"You got guts to go in her room after what you did this morning."
Ashton snickered lightly shaking his head.

"It's not my fault that she cried like a baby just because I ran after her."

In the same moment that Jacob released those words from his mouth he felt a tremendous guilt. Felt ashamed of himself. He knew that his mouth doesn't know the limit to stop. She was sensitive. Yes. But he knew what he said was very rude. In fact he said it in front of her twin brother who is also a ticking time bomb.