𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟒

(Flatline - Justin Bieber)

||BREAKING NEWS, Kendra Soto has been taken urgently to the hospital after a serious car crash she has been through

||BREAKING NEWS, Kendra Soto has been taken urgently to the hospital after a serious car crash she has been through. The twenty-year-old model and YouTuber sensation has been driving down Los Angles where the car crash took place. Witnesses saw it happening and immediately called 9-11, they consult the seriousness of Kendra's injury and decided not the try to get her out. It took a few minutes for the ambulance and polices to arrive. Taking the victims with sirens to the hospital.

Interviewers have been asking the polices for more information on the accident, how this tragic incident could happen, and how the victim is doing. Police officer John Denver from Los Angles who's researching this case answered the questions. In the video, you could see the police officer standing in front of the crashed cars that got removed from the closed driveway.

"The accident happened at five thirty-one in the afternoon. An individual with too much alcohol has driven against the car of the victim. Why it happened is the question we are still searching for. The victims have now been hospitalized, one of the victims is in an acute condition, there are no results on their well-being." The officer answered. Kendra Soto did get a lot of prayers from all her fans around the world, they are shocked by the news and sends her much positivity and for her now girlfriend Billie Eilish. ||

Billie phase around the hall, biting her lip nervously. Her eyelids feel dry from all the crying and she's tired. But she won't rest until she got news about Kendra. It has been an hour that she's waiting for something, for a doctor to come up to her. They promised to give her more information about Kendra's condition and what exactly happened to her.

A nurse walks towards Billie. "Hello, sweetheart-."

"Can you please give me more information about Kendra?" Billie asks desperately almost pleading.

The nurse watched her in sorrow. "I'm sorry. The only thing I know is that they keep her on monitors to check on her pulsation because she had too low blood pressure. Kendra has lost a lot of blood, that's the reason." Billie sighed drying a tear away. "Why don't you sit down and give a few calls? Do you want water?" She asks and leads Billie to a chair.