𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟓

KENDRA got inside her apartment after the show ended

KENDRA got inside her apartment after the show ended. She hasn't seen Billie since then but she didn't want to stay longer at the venue, she longs for her bed. Claudia did want to stay longer so Kendra got taken away from one of Billie's drivers. After Billie's performance, it's hard to get out of the venue because of the number of fans standing outside, trying to get a glimpse of Billie's departure. Kendra almost got squeezed by fans that wanted to take a picture with her, it was a lot of effort to get her out of this place with a lot of securities around her. But she made it safely at home and was ready to fall into her bed.

After she showered, she lies down in bed looking at the videos and pictures she made from the concert. Claudia dancing and singing with Kendra, the videos she made of the fans who noticed her. The videos she made of Billie. She gazes at the young woman singing with passion, laughing at the fans, and jumping around on the beat of her music. She could see how much she loves to be on stage. Kendra remembered that Billie has to choose between her career or family business. She did make the right choice, Billie loves what she's attaining, she's providing from her success and happiness. That was all that Kendra wants. To see Billie happy.

Billie
Are you safe at home?
11:09 p.m

Kendra forgot that Billie has her new number, probably Finneas gave it to her, and since they are talking to each other again there was not a problem with that. Kendra bites her lip, replying to her question.

Kendra
Yes. Thanks to your driver.
11:10 p.m

Billie has a crooked smile on her face, relaxing in the seat at the back of the jeep. Her parents and Billie are getting back home. Billie is getting back to Gina. Finneas is with Claudia back to their house. They had built their dream house and now they are living in it together. Billie sometimes stays in with them, she's switching from places. Most of all at Gina's place or her parents. Billie and Gina had conversations about moving in together, but Billie wasn't sure if she wanted to. It is a big step to make and now that Kendra is in town got her confused.

Billie
Good! I have a question. My parents arranged a yacht for tomorrow and we are going to spend our day sailing around. Do you want to join us?
11:15 p.m

Kendra read Billie's message and thought about it. She does want to join but she's thinking of Gina. Gina will be there for sure and she doesn't know if that's a good idea. Thinking about what happened in the green room with Billie, it was nothing. But for Kendra, it was a whole thing, the way Billie touched her making her feel that she has missed something.

Kendra
I don't know. I don't want to intrude.
11:16 p.m

Billie
You won't! My parents would like it! So is Finneas, Claudia, Marvin and me.
11:16 p.m

Kendra sighed, typing immediately back.

Kendra
What about Gina? I can understand that she's feeling a little. Weird with me around you.
11:18 p.m