𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟗

(Over-the-Ocean Call - Lizzy McAlpine)A nice song for this chapterCredits go to: yxmiloxy

A nice song for this chapter
Credits go to: yxmiloxy

BILLIE shoves a chair for Gina. She thanked and sit down, Billie walks to her chair and sits across from her. The waiter walks towards them, placing two clean crystal champagne glasses in front of them. He walked away from them. Billie smiled and grabbed the champagne out of the ice bucket. Popping it open, Gina laughs having her elbow on the table. She leans her chin on the palm of her hand, gazing at Billie while she pours champagne into her glass.

"So." Billie started when she's done pouring champagne into her glass. "Let's enjoy this evening." They grabbed their glass and cheer before taking a sip of their bubbles. "How are you feeling. After everything with your dad?" Billie asks. Gina sighs looking away from Billie, clearly not ready for this subject. "Alright. I know I said a few seconds ago that we should enjoy this evening. But I'm just worried about you, now that I'm not able to see you every day." Billie bites her lip, trying to make eye contact with Gina. She eyes Billie and nods.

"My father and I talk less to each other. We can't stand each other. The Adidas project with Kendra is done, so he's pretty much busy with her career." Gina presses her lips together. Billie didn't know what to say, she feels a little uncomfortable. "I mean. Kendra is doing her job well, she first steals my girlfriend and now my father. She knows how to impose on everyone I care about-." She stopped when the waiter walks to them, placing their dinner on the table.

"Enjoy." He smiles. They thanked him before he walks away from their table. Billie directly looked at Gina. Watching her, preparing herself for dinner.

"You know what you are saying sounds very ridiculous." Billie murmur. Gina places the white expensive napkin on her lap and looked at Billie. "Why are you giving Kendra the blame while your father is the one being an ass. The decisions I made was because I did what's best for me-."

"And Kendra, right? For what's best for both of you. What about me Billie? You break up with me and the second Kendra pops up you are taken by her. You are being all lovey-dovey with her in Hawaii and you just leave me here like I'm trash." Gina whispered.

Billie shook her head. "I was honest to you Gina. Don't put it like that, we already have talked about this." Gina crosses her arms. "And you knew that I wasn't over her and I have talked to you about that multiple times. So don't you even dare-." Billie stopped her sentence and sighed. Trying to collect her composure. "I'm sorry. Looking at your perspective, I understand where you are coming from. But can you please think about how I am feeling? About this whole situation."

Gina nods. Looking down at her food. "I just. I love you, Billie. I'm still in love with you and I still see a future for us but I can't understand why you are choosing Kendra. She was away for two years and now that she's back you drop a two-year relationship with me to get back to Kendra. That hurts Billie."