𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟗

(Sex With My Ex - Fletcher)Good theme song for Billie and Kendra!Credits go to: yxmiloxy Tip: need to listen to it in this chapter!

Good theme song for Billie and Kendra!
Credits go to: yxmiloxy
Tip: need to listen to it in this chapter!

THEY laughed at the craziest jokes. Kendra's back against Billie's chest while they are lying in a bath together with a lot of bubbles because Billie accidentally lets the whole bottle fall into the hot water. Her arms wrapped around Kendra while she kisses her neck, Kendra giggle telling her to stop which means keep going for Billie. Kendra turns her head to the side, looking at Billie. Billie kisses her lips, Kendra smiled between their kiss. Putting foam on Billie's nose, laughing when Billie scrunched her nose. "O my God. You." Billie started and chuckled getting foam on Kendra's face, not in her eyes. Kendra gasps, wiping it away from her face. Kendra faced her again, kissing her on the lips. "I love you." She says when they pulled away from each other. Kendra smiled. "I love you." She repeated, their noses nuzzling against each other. "I love you, do you love me?" Billie questioned smiling.

Kendra giggles and nods their faces close to each other. "Sì, Oui, Ja, Yes," Kendra whispered pressing her lips against hers, their sweet kiss turned out to a hot make out. A little bit of Billie's tongue slipping inside Kendra's mouth, making her moan when their tongues battle with each other. Kendra turns around sitting on Billie with her arms wrapped around her neck, they both moan of their view. They ended up in the shower cabin, washing the foam out of their bodies.

Billie press Kendra against the glass wall, kissing her on the lips and down to her neck, caressing her boobs down to her sensitive place. Kendra moan when Billie slipped two fingers inside of her. "Oh, my- Billie!" Kendra moaned out loud. Billie chuckled giving her one more kiss on the lips, before bending down. Billie lifted Kendra's left leg, letting it hang on her shoulder. Kendra giggled biting her lip, she never had this position before. Billie looked up at her and winked, before linking her mouth to her pussy. Kendra's mouth dropped, her eyes rolling back. "Yes." She moaned. "Yes, I love you, Billie. I love you I love you." She moaned repeatedly, Billie chuckled sending vibrations. Kendra got a grip on Billie's hair, while Billie focused on stimulating her.

When Billie let Kendra cum three times in a row, one time in the shower and two times in Kendra's bed. They lie down, Kendra on her back looking at the ceiling while Billie is on top of her, her head against Kendra's breasts. Kendra caress Billie's blue hair. They were on cloud nine. "Well. Good morning to you too, young lady." Billie's raspy voice makes Kendra shiver down her spine. She replies with a hum, still caressing her hair. Billie chuckled facing her now. "Gosh, your moans send me over the edge, and your body." She whispered kissing her boob. Kendra smiled. "I can't get enough of you. Never."

Kendra laugh. "I noticed, but I don't mind. I can't get enough of you either." Billie smiled kissing her on the lips. "I want us to stay like this for the whole day." Kendra mumble between the kiss, Billie moves to her neck, giving little love bites on it. "Can't we just.-" Kendra pants, Billie smiled not stopping. "Stop the time and forever live in this moment." Kendra smiled, Billie pulled away looking deep into her eyes. They felt the intensity.