𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎

September

September

|| JUSTIN BIEBER has been spotted out and about with the hottest model KENDRA SOTO in Hollywood Hills

|| JUSTIN BIEBER has been spotted out and about with the hottest model KENDRA SOTO in Hollywood Hills. They have been hiking and having a fancy dinner together at Nobu. They also were spotted at a high-class lounge in Los Angles. ||

They are sitting next to each other on a gold velvet couch. Justin's arm stretched on the backrest where Kendra sits. She crosses her legs and pulls her designer golden dress down. Justin couldn't help but stare at her smooth looking tanned legs. Kendra caught Justin's stare and smiles seductively at him.

"So." She started and bend down to take the glass filled with champagne from the marble table. Justin watched the ring of Kendra that she got from Billie. "Let's talk about business. Should we?" She took a sip of her alcohol. Justin nods, almost not able to talk properly. His weakness is Latina models and now Kendra was his number one temptation.

"Yeah, That's why we are here. I almost forgot about that." He chuckles grabbing the papers. Kendra smiled and nods. "So you want to talk about Billie Eilish. Great singer, I love her music." He complimented with a smile.

Kendra giggles. "Yes, she is and I know that she likes your music too. That's why I want to have you guys to collaborate. She would be so happy! And this is good business for the industry. People will be mind-blowing." He grins, reading the papers.

"So I would be featured on one of Billie's songs?" Justin eyed her. Kendra nods grabbing a pen out of her purse. "Sounds interesting." Kendra handed the pen over. "It's cool that you are doing this for your girlfriend. She must be very lucky to have you." Kendra blushes. He laughs and bites his lip. "I will sign this paper under one condition." He mumbles.

"What is it?" Kendra asks curiously.

"I want you in my new music video of my new song, there will be a script sent to you if you agree. What do you think?" He smiled hoping that she would agree to his suggestion.

Kendra nods and stands up. "I guess, we have a deal." Justin smiled and signed the papers standing up also. He handed the papers back to Kendra. She shoves it into her purse and looked up at him. "Nice to do business with you, Justin Bieber." They shook hands. When they let go Kendra turns around. Justin grabbed her hand softly, making Kendra turn back around. They faced each other very close.