𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟏

What's done is done ;)yxmiloxy MoorFiction But should I fulfill your wishes? Read along

yxmiloxy MoorFiction
But should I fulfill your wishes? Read along.

Flashback to that night

Billie burst the door open. All the faces looked up at her. "Billie, what's going on?" Maggie asks standing up from the couch, Kendra's mother stands up as well. Finneas and Marvin looked up from their chessboard. They could see the panic on Billie's face.

"Where does Thomas live? I need to know, NOW." She asks and looked around the house, she sees a baseball bat and grabbed it fast. "Kendra is there with him and she's in danger." Billie took huge steps to the front door. "I'm going to kill him!" She growls.

"What! My daughter is in danger!" Kendra's mother runs after Billie without grabbing her jacket. "I can trace her phone!" Maggie stands there in shock not knowing what to do. Marvin runs after Kendra's mother. Finneas runs to his mother.

"Mom call the police! I'm going with them!" He placed a hand on her shoulder. Maggie nods fast grabbing her phone immediately. Meanwhile, Billie drives crazily following the directions of Kendra's mother while Finneas and Marvin are in the other car behind them. Kendra's mother had tears in her eyes, not knowing what's happening.

Billie watched her and get her eyes back to the road. "Don't worry Miss. We are almost there." Billie turns the switch to the highest level and speeds up, not afraid of all the tickets she's going to get. When they arrive Billie stepped out of the car and runs to the door, with one force she kicked the door open. Walking inside the house with the bat in her hand and Kendra's mother next to her. They could hear the cries from Kendra telling Thomas to stop. Billie had a fire in her eyes when she sees Thomas on top of her. She runs to him and pulled him away from Kendra. She tackles him to the ground.

Kendra's mother runs to her daughter. "Everything is going to be okay." She fast grabbed a blanket and covered Kendra's naked body. She hugs her daughter tightly against her caressing her back while Kendra couldn't stop crying. "We are here." She whispered.

"I'm so sorry." Kendra says all over again between her cries. Billie sits on top of Thomas, punching his face over and over again, not giving him any chance to move. Her fists started to bleed but she didn't stop. She grabbed the bat next to her, ready to do serious damage to his face. Marvin grabbed her bat from behind and tried to pull Billie off of him, but with all the strength Billie has, she pushes Marvin away from her. Giving a few more punches to that guy. Finneas runs to Billie lifting her with Marvin's help. Billie spits on Thomas and moved her legs when she got dragged away by two men.

"You are dead Thomas. You hear me, DEAD! Motherfucker!" Billie screams aggressively. Kendra and her mother are already in Billie's car. The police came and wanted Thomas and Billie to the police station. After Kendra got calmed down she got to the police station as well to tell her story. Billie got immediately free from two hours of staying in bars when Kendra told her story. They saw Billie as someone that took the self-defense for Kendra when she wasn't able to defend herself at that moment. Thomas needed to stay longer in jail. Everything was well organized that the media didn't know about the whole occurrence.