𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟕

KENDRA sits in front of the camera

KENDRA sits in front of the camera. She took a deep breath, hugging her chest with a teddy bear. She looked at the lens of the camera. "Hello, in case you don't know me. My name is Kendra Soto I'm twenty years old and as you can see this is my Youtube Channel. For the people who know me, hey welcome back to a new video, it is a different video than usual. This is going to be a talk video and I will answer a few questions I have seen a lot on Instagram." She looked down, at her phone opening her Instagram.

"First of all." She looked back into the lens. "I want to thank you all for the lovely message. It helped me go through this horrible time. I'm very thankful that I have you guys by my side and that you support me, some of you already from the beginning. I love you so much, you can't even imagine." Kendra smiled. "I'm feeling better. Uh, for the people who don't know. I had a car accident almost two months ago and I'm still recovering from it, that's why you don't see me often on Instagram or this channel."

"I had a rib fracture and a concussion. I'm lucky that I don't have serious injuries, I do but it could be worse. I'm doing fine. I can use both my arms and legs but it still hurts when I walk because of my chest area. So, I'm in a wheelchair for a few weeks." Kendra sighed pressing her lips together. "I take a lot of vitamins fruit and vegetables. So yeah, that's my life at the moment. I can't remember anything from the accident, which I think its better for my mental health. Otherwise, I still couldn't make a video. It must be hard to recover from that. It sounds very traumatic." She shook her head. "I can't deal with that." She flips her hair with her fingers.

"Oh, I also see rumors that I'm faking the accident." She sighed. "Like, why should I do that? I don't have any reason of seeking attention because, to be honest, and I'm sorry if I'm going to sound like a brat, but this is getting me so furious. I have a lot of attention and I don't need a fake accident to get that. This is serious and this is not something to make any fun of. Please stop the weird presumptions and mind your own business. Like, is it so hard for you not to be a troll who constantly spread rumors about me? Just stop, God." She rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, back to the questions. Everyone also says that I'm lucky to have Billie and that's hundred percent true. I can't imagine living without her by my side, aside from my family she helped me a lot through this and-." Kendra smiled. "I can't say enough of how much I love her and that I'm most of the time happy because of her. Don't worry guys I give her the love she deserves. I hope I do because she deserves a lot of love." She nods, looking down at her phone. "Uhm, the next you guys have asked." She bites her lip, scrolling down the comments.

"I also see questions about me and my career. I'm always honest with you guys because you all are my friends and it's always easy to talk to you. But honestly, I don't know at the moment. I'll just see whatever comes on my way. What I care about is my well-being I guess." She shrugged. "The last question for this video and a lot of you keep asking and asking! Will, there be a My Girlfriend Does My Make-up video? Well, lets ask Billie because I don't know." Kendra giggles and calls her immediately. "I hope she's awake still." Kendra bites her lip.