𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟖

*Billie Eilish back with her ex-girlfriend model Kendra Soto

*Billie Eilish back with her ex-girlfriend model Kendra Soto.*

*Kendra and Billie coming out of the Hot Pilates studio holding hands.*

*Billie and Kendra are spotted kissing each other behind a tree.*

*Billie confirmed her relationship with Kendra at Zach Sang's interview.*

*Kendra and Billie joining the beach party of Kylie Jenner. Videos and photos of the girls, looking all drunk and in love.*

Thomas watched every article, photo, and video that have to do with Kendra and Billie together. He stands up and smashes his iPad against the wall, making a loud noise when it falls on the wooden floor. He groans running his fingers in his hair. He sits down on the couch and turns his television on trying to distract himself. But when he heard that known voice, he looked up to see his blue-haired enemy on the big screen. He scrunched up his nose.

"What I have confirmed before. Kendra is just an amazing woman." Billie grins relaxing putting her feet on the chair. She licked her lips before continuing. "We have such a strong bond. I can't explain it." Jimmy Fallon nods smiling at her. "Uhm." She scratched her scalp with her finger, smiling cheesily. Making Jimmy and the audience laugh. "She's a good man. She's good. THAT's ALL!" Billie nods laughing with them.

He rolls his eyes and turns the television off. He grabbed his phone and texted Gina immediately.

Thomas
I'm done waiting. I want action and that's what I'm going to do.
12:30 p.m

Gina
No. Have patience, Billie is talking to me again. We became closer as ever.
12:31 p.m

Thomas
You playing like a sad little girl doesn't help me, Gina! I want my fucking girlfriend back and that's what I'm going to do.
12:32 p.m

Gina
Thomas please. Don't do things you are going to regret later. I told you before, this takes time.
12:33 p.m

Thomas
I don't fucking care anymore Gina. How long we wait how worse it gets. I want Kendra back and if I will take a specific person by its collar. I will.
12:34 p.m

Gina
Thomas? What the hell is your plan?
12:35 p.m

He chuckled not answering her question immediately. He walks to his kitchen and grabbed his pills. He throws it in the trash can. "I'm coming for you, Kendra." He smiled grabbing his jacket from the chair before leaving the house.

******

Kendra smiled, looking proud at her girlfriend's performance backstage. Billie sings You Should See Me In A Crown jumping around, the crowd jumped with her enjoying her songs and energy. Kendra's mother stands next to her wearing the same backstage pass just like Maggie and Kendra.