𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟕

BILLIE groans turning her body to the bedside table

BILLIE groans turning her body to the bedside table. She grabs her phone that keeps buzzing. Kendra mumbles in her sleep, wrapping her arm around Billie. She could see the beautiful ring that's wrapped around her ring finger. Billie smiled tiredly and looked at the missed calls she got from Gina. Billie looked aside at Kendra. "I love you, Billie." She mumbled. Billie chuckled kissing her head.

"I love you too," Billie whispered. Kendra heard her voice in her dream and smiled cutely. Billie carefully wiggle herself out of Kendra's embrace and tiptoed out of the room. Kendra pulls the blankets to her and turns her body, snoring quietly. When Billie stepped inside the balcony she closes the door behind her. Gina immediately picked up when Billie calls her. "Gina?" Billie calls for her. She's standing against the rail looking through the glass door to Kendra.

"Billie? Finally, you answered my calls."

Gina sounds disturbing. Billie frown knowing that there's something off. "Everything okay?" She asks pulling her white camisole more up to her breasts. Gina didn't reply to her question. It was silent for a few seconds. "Gina, you still there?" She flips her blue hair with her fingers, turning around to watch the beautiful view of the beach. "Gina?"

"I need to talk to you. When are you back from your trip? This is very important."

"Can you just tell me? Is there something I need to worry about?" Billie bites her lip nervously.

"No. I want to tell you personally. I can't do this without you, Billie, I can't." Gina's voice broke down, Billie's heart shattered. She frowns, not understanding what's going on. "There's so much going on. I don't know how to handle this, please."

"Okay, breath in and out Gina. I'm back by tomorrow, we are going to talk as soon as possible. Just don't do crazy things okay. Everything will be alright." Billie turns around to see Kendra open the glass door, she wrapped her satin robe around her body looking at Billie. "Look, I need to go. I will see you soon, don't worry." They said their goodbyes and hang up. Billie watched Kendra walking towards her. "I'm sorry if I woke you up." Billie mumbles.

"You didn't, or well. I didn't feel the warm embrace anymore." Kendra smiled taking Billie's hand in hers. Billie put on a fake smile. "What?" Kendra asks looking into Billie's eyes. "What's happened?"

Billie shook her head. "Nothing for you to worry about, love." Billie lifts her hand to her lips and kisses it. Kendra wasn't satisfied with that answer and watched Billie bewildered. Billie sigh giving in. "It's Gina, something is going on but she doesn't want to tell me what. Not directly." She explains.

Kendra didn't know what to say. She doesn't trust Gina at all but she knows that Gina isn't capable of hurting Billie since she wants to be her girlfriend so bad. To Kendra, it almost looks like an obsession Gina has with Billie. What if this has to do with her obsession? What if she's so sick in her head that Gina doesn't know what she's doing. Kendra wants to protect Billie, but she doesn't know-how.