𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟖

July

July

BILLIE knocked on the door. She waited a few seconds impatiently, knocking on the door again. When she doesn't get an answer, she opens the door and steps inside the office. "Oh. God." She looked immediately away when she sees a half-naked woman sitting on the desk from Mr.Colehane's office. David Colehane himself fixed his suit fast. "I'll just. Yeah." Billie turns around walking out of the office, closing the door behind her. She sits down on the ground across from his office door, waiting for him. After ten minutes the door opened. Billie stands up, watching the blonde woman take a step out of the office.

"Well. The appointment went great, I'll give you a call for a new one." He smiled at her pushing her body towards his kissing her in front of Billie. Billie clears her throat looking away from them, feeling a little uncomfortable. They pulled away and the woman walks away from them. Billie's eyes followed the woman and glanced at David. "She's my call girl." He winks walking inside his office, leaving the door open for Billie. She followed him. "So." He sits down on his chair. "The biggest pop star in the world wants something. Spill it Billie Eilish." He points to the chair across from him. Billie sits down.

"I wanted to talk about your daughter. Gina." Billie started, looking in the eyes of David.

"Why? Don't you think she's beautiful?"

"She's very beautiful but that's not the problem. I-."

He nods. "Then say it, Billie. I'm always here for you. "

"I-." Billie wanted to start but he interrupted her again. She sighed rolling her eyes.

"You know what helps, an interview about your guy's relationship! Yes, I will arrange that and maybe a whole photoshoot! That will do her career good. Yes." He nods clicking on his pen. Billie frowned looking confused at David. "No?" He asked, she shook her head. "Alright. It was just an idea."

"Please hear me out. Gina isn't herself at the moment, she's keeping complaining that she has to work with someone she doesn't like, and one night I caught her drinking again. I just wanted to ask you if you can show a little more empathy to your daughter." Billie explains. David sighed standing up from his place. "Your daughter doubts that you love her. Can you just, Be her father instead of her manager. For a moment so she knows that she has a parent that loved her and supports her decision."

"Gina was a little kid always spoiled. Not her fault, her mother, and I always spoiled her." He sighed, looking out of the window. "If she doesn't get what she wants she's going to scream." He shook his head, turning back to Billie. "Don't worry about that Billie. It's just her personality." He sits back down. Billie shook her head.