Classical Rock

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, Aggie was sleeping in her pod while hugging a blue pixelated heart pillow when all of a sudden, a Rock guitar sound wave vibrated her room as she woke up from the notice, "AAAAHHHHH!" she got out to see who was making that noise, and saw Val playing the guitar under the tree "Val, Val, it's too loud! Val, please turn it off!" She flew down besides Val, and shouted at her.

"Oh, good! You're awake! I need your help with something," Val put her guitar down

"Wait, were you making all that noise just so you could wake me up?"

"Yeah, I wasn't gonna walk all the way over to you, was I?"

"What do you want, Val?"

"My manager, Demo, you might know him, has been acting all weird lately. He's been super tired, missing jam sessions, and yesterday he wore a tie... without irony!"

"Well did you try talking to him?" Aggie asked.

Val then backed away in denial, "Meh... I'm not really good at all that mushy 'talking 'bout-stuff' stuff. But you are. You're the Master of All Music. You talk to anyone and give advice. So, I need you to, like talk to him for me."

"Well, as master, I can't turn down someone who needs my help. Very well, Val. I'll go reason with Demo, and find out what's wrong with him," the Master of All Music accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Rock Hollow, Demo sneaked into his fellow Rock Trolls' home, and quietly passed through the other sleeping Rock Trolls.

When he accidentally stepped on a squeaky rubber duck, one of the Rock Trolls suddenly woke up, but went back to sleep. Demo sighed in relief as he went to his couch, and rested there.

"Hi, Demo!" Aggie popped out behind the couch, causing Demo to yelp a little, and she took him at the back of the couch with her

"Hey, uh, Agatha. W-what's shakin'?" Demo asked with a sheepish grin.

"First of all, call me 'Agatha' again, and I'll kill you. And second of all, not much, Demo. Then, again, I'm not the one sneaking into my own home trying not to be noticed. So the question is, what's shaking with you?" Aggie asked with a smirk.