Loving Essence

It was another normal day in TrollsTopia. The other leaders visited this new city every so often, and it won't hurt leaving their kingdoms for a short

At the market, Barb, Trollex, Darnell and Copper were taking hot cocoa after three of them arrived so early to see how their fellow Trolls were doing while staying in their new home.

"You know, Popsqueak's TrollsTopia isn't so bad," Barb raised her cup, "I gotta admit my Rock Trolls are getting soft, but good soft. It doesn't change who they are, but they had chance to meet new friends in other tribes."

"I know, right? Synth became best friends with Branch, and I'm proud of my brother that he has a new friend, not just me," Trollex smiled proudly.

"And I started to make a new variety of cupcakes," Cooper demonstrated by pooping a yellow-icing cupcake with green wrap all over it, "See?"

But Darnell, Trollex, and Barb winced in disgust.

"Better not to show that, bro," Darnell patted his twin brother

"At least Aggie still had a great time here," Barb guessed.

Aggie then approached her friends and boyfriend at their table with frizzy hair and blue lipstick all over her face, which she's not comfortable with what happened to her.

When she took a seat next to Trollex, he leaped in surprise when she saw her looking like that, "Whoa, Aggie!" The Techno King then calmed down, "Before I say anything about how you look, are we at the point in our relationship where I can be honest with you or do I have to tiptoe around your fragile ego and tell you that you look great?"

"Aunt Essence has been smother-loving me for days since I let Rhythm and Blues experimented me for my vision, and I can't make her stop, alright?!"

"Don't worry, you look great," Trollex grinned sheepishly, trying to cheer his girlfriend up

"I kinda observe Mom has been smother-loving you lately," Darnell recalled

"Yeah, why's that?" Cooper asked.

"Have you guys ever had a sister?" Aggie inquired.

"Well, ever since Cooper has been taken from us and as I grew, Mom and Dad never had a chance to have another baby... or at least daughter," Darnell explained, "Before I found out I have a twin brother, I always wanted a sister. But I think Mom and Dad decided two is enough."

"Aunt Essence has been treating me like a child because she never had a daughter," Aggie said, "Don't get me wrong, she always said she loves both of you guys."

"And I believe her, but it would be good if we had a sister," Darnell confessed.

"And that's you Aggie," cooper pointed at her

"I don't know guys. I love Aunt Essence too, but this is too much," Aggie thought

"Hey, kids!" Essence approached the young Trolls with a lunch box on her back, "How are my boys today?" She kissed both of her sons' cheeks, then she turned to the Magic Musical Troll, "And Aggie, don't forget to eat your leftovers! You know that peanut butter and jelly won't eat itself. And try to wear your clothes right. Boys here are staring at you."

When Essence, Cooper, Darnell, Trollex, and Barb snickered, but stopped when Aggie glared at them

"See what I mean," Aggie proved her point.

"Come on, Aggie, she's only doing her job as a mother. Mothers will always be mothers," Darnell stated

"Ugh! I'm okay with that, but not in front of everyone," Aggie groaned while covering her face in embarrassment.