Mouth Guitar

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Rock Hollow, most TrollsTopians attended a Rock concert, and Poppy and Aggie are two of the Trolls cheering loudly.

Poppy cheered, "Whoo! Yeah!"

Aggie also cheered, "That was awesome, man!"

They then noticed Minuet next to her.

"Minuet! Can you believe this show? The killer riffs! The epic solos! Sorry, I'll calm down. Aah! No, I won't!" Poppy jumped in excitement.

"I have never been energetic in a Rock Concert since home! Aahhh!" Aggie felt that attending the concert made her feel at home.

"Actually, Poppy and Aggie, I just arrived. But it sounds like this Blaze is quite the electric guitarist," Minuet said

"Oh, he doesn't play electric guitar," Aggie told her

"Huh?" Minuet was a little confused.

Blaze Powercord announced through the microphone, "Who's ready for an encore?" When the Trolls cheered loudly, Blaze imitated an electric guitar sound, like he was playing a real guitar.

"He plays mouth guitar! It's common for Rockers, like normal Rock Trolls and Magic Rock Trolls," Aggie explained.

Even though there was no seen instrument in his hand, Blaze kept on playing fireworks effects behind him, and Trolls loved hearing his music

"So he just makes guitar noises? And Trolls listen to it? Willingly?" Minuet asked as she observed how Blaze played, and trolls kept cheering on, "Oh. It is rather entertaining."

"Yeah. Everyone says that," Val said behind the three Trolls, "At first."

"Val? What are you talking about?" Aggie asked.

"Don't get me wrong. Nobody mouths a guitar like Blaze. The problem is, once he gets going, he never... ever... ever... stops playing... like ever!" Val said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, after that concert last night, the Trolls were tired when they woke up, and they lined up to get some hot cocoa.