The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Country Corral, Poppy, Smidge, and Aggie visited Holly's pod as she invited them to bake a cake with her.

"Hoowee! This here is gonna be the greatest gerl baking tahm ever, ya'll!" Holly put her mitten on.

"Thanks, Holly. Thanks for inviting me, Smidge, and Aggie. We're glad to help you make your chocolate cake," Poppy smiled.

"Ooh, this here is gonna be so much fun, ya'll! Ay can't wait faw ya'll ta bake my family's chocolate cake," When Holly opened the drawer to get some chocolate bars as her ingredients, she found out her drawer was empty, "What?! What done happened ta my chocolate, ya'll?! Ay just stawed them all ayn' done kept them here yesterday!"

Poppy, Smidge and Aggie approached to Holly's sides, and noticed the drawer is completely empty, not a single chocolate left

"Someone stole them," Smidge said.

Poppy then comforted a crying Holly, "Don't worry, Holly, I'm sure there's more chocolates back at the market,"

Suddenly, Branch ran into the kitchen, panting and sweating from all that running.

"Poppy! Poppy, glad that you're here!" he was catching his breath.

"What is it, Branch?" Poppy asked.

"The chocolates, all over TrollsTopia, they're all gone!" the King of Pop reported as the girl gasped in horror.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the center of TrollsTopia, the Trolls gathered together when they found out the chocolates they stored in each of their homes were gone.

"Everyone, please, calm down!" Poppy announced from the top of the giant mushroom, "I know we've been running out of chocolates, but maybe we should use other sweets that chocolates,"

"But chocolate is one av the greatest sweeds there is. Chocolate done gave us awful hot cocoa," Gust held a cup, which was the last cup of hot cocoa left.

"Or chocolate ice cream," Biggie held an empty ice cream gone.

"Or hot chocolate fudge," Demo added.