Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia

Hey, guys. So this is a bonus chapter where I made my own version of the first episode of TrollsTopia. I started my own first season without waiting for the actual one, so I made this first episode as a bonus chapter. Have fun with it before season 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy opened up the episode with a Scrapbook introduction on Trolls like making friends. She then corrected herself by stating she learnt that there were all kinds of Trolls out there. She then corrected herself again and states her people recently discovered their world was bigger than they thought; she listed the other separate Tribes as Country Western Trolls, Classical Trolls, Funk Trolls, Techno Trolls and Hard Rock Trolls. She corrected herself once more and backed herself up further. She began 14 billion years ago when the cosmos were still new, to which she's interrupted by Smidge, who says that she backed up too far.

Poppy stated that it's been weeks since she found about the other Tribes and she was starting to feel like they're becoming acquaintances, much to the snack Pack's horror, but Aggie herself wasn't horrified at all as she thought acquaintances were close to being friends. DJ Suki pointed out that the issue was they live so far away. Poppy then explained her ideal was to make "TrollsTopia" and bring Trolls from each Tribe to live with the Pop Trolls. Everyone was excited at Poppy's plan, except the voice of dissent is not present - Branch. This cued Poppy to get Branch's opinion, and he voiced his usual criticism at Poppy's ideas and told her to be realistic. He stated the issue with the plan was convincing hundreds of Trolls to go along and uproot themselves.

Poppy reacted with dismay, but sprung back by saying that she actually did think of this, showing 5 invites. She'll invite one ambassador from each Tribe to visit to sell her idea to, who will then go back and gather their friends to come. She explained via a cupcake metaphor that she plans to show them how fun it would be, then lead them to hope that they'll stay wanting more.

Then, Aggie volunteered to invite the ambassadors herself with the permissions from the leaders so Poppy didn't need to send out letters, and it gave the Queen of Pop time to prepare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Volcano Rock City, Barb was visiting her good friend Val Thundershock, while the latter was "babysitting" her cousin who was half-Rock and half-Pop Troll, Melody Song.

There was someone knocking on the door, as the three Trolls got the door, and Barb saw someone familiar.

"Oh, hi, Aggie."

Instead of a speaking greeting, Aggie, who was wearing a rock outfit with frizzy hair, and holding a rock guitar, started.

Aggie: This is your singing telegram,
I hope it finds you well.
You're invited to Trollstopia 'cause
we think you're really swell.

Then, Aggie went to Vibe City, wearing Funk clothes and playing a bass guitar, to sing the same telegram song to Quincy, Essence, Darnell, and Lownote Jones.

Aggie: A chance to encourage unity,
so come and join the fun.
We'll laugh, sing, dance the day away,
so gather everyone.

Aggie then went to Lonesome Flat, wearing her cowgirl outfit and playing a banjo, and sang the telegram to Delta Dawn and Holly Darlin'.

Aggie: We'll learn about our differences
and similarities.
Through carefully thought out
culture-based diverse activities.