The Riddled Maze of Love

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day after the basketball game at Vibe City, Aggie and Trollex took a stroll at TrollsTopia, talking about what happened yesterday with Creek.

"That game was awesome yesterday, huh?" Trollex chuckled, "There's a possibility that you can change the future, despite that you predicted it."

"I think it's rare as I observe," Aggie had her hands behind her back.

Seeing his girlfriend feel uncomfortable with her psychic vision power, the Techno leader held her hands, and said, "Hey, forget what Creek said. You're not a freak. With your psychic powers, I think you're special."

The Master of All Music blushed, but she appreciated her boyfriend's compliments, "Thanks, Trollex," she kissed him on the cheek, and hugged him.

While they were having a romantic moment, Trollex and Aggie noticed McJagger sticking his head between the bushes he pushed aside while hiding, and sighed dreamingly of what he was watching. Curiously, the couple approached behind the Funk Troll, and Aggie started to ask.

"Hey, McJagger, watcha doin'?"

McJagger was surprised as he put the bush back to its original shape, and said nervously, "What? Nothing!"

But Aggie didn't buy it, "Hey, you smiled differently. I know there's something," She lightly shoved McJagger aside, and tore the bush apart to see what the Funk Troll was looking at. It was Laguna writing notes on her notepad while discovering an artifact from the ground. Aggie then turned back to McJagger, smirking teasingly at him, "Aww, have you been watching Laguna this whole time?"

McJagger shook his head in denial, "Nope."

"You know you can't lie to me," Aggie moved away from the bush, and crossed her arms.

"Yes I can! I can lie to you, but not to royalties."

"Well, I'm royalty," Trollex pointed about himself

"But you're not my king."

"Yes, but why do you look so dreamy around one of my people?"

McJagger felt like he couldn't hold his breath of secrets much longer as he exhaled, "Fine. Yes, I was watching Laguna. And she's so beautiful," he sighed dreamingly.