Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

This is another bonus chapter that is after my 1st bonus chapter, TrollsTopia. This chapter showed further about Aggie and Melody's friendship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy and Branch started the first day of TrollsTopia by unleashing their new idea on the Trolls: the buddy system. Each delegate will be paired up with a Pop Troll so they can become friends. Guy Diamond has Synth, Smidge has Lownote Jones, Cooper has Dante Crescendo, Biggie has Val Thundershock, and Satin and Chenille have Holly Darlin'.

When the names fell from the piñata, every Pop Troll caught a name. Aggie then grabbed one note, and read it, "Yes! I got Melody Song."

Melody picked a note and read it, "Oh sweet guitar picks! I got Aggie! Alright!"

Aggie came next to Melody, and nudged her with an elbow, "Ha, ha! Yes! we're gonna be roomies... Again!" She held a hand up for high-five, "And this time, it'll be a whole day!"

"This is going to be so rockin' awesome!" Melody high-fived her, but accidentally used too much strength out of excitement.

Aggie grunted and fell on the ground, seeing her Rock hand turned redder, "It's okay. I can see you're excited. Now let's have some fun!"

"Sweet melodies!" Melody followed in excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But later at night, the Trolls were camping out with their respective tribes, not with their buddies, even Aggie and Melody were doing their own thing separately.

"Okay, we gotta talk. Everyone, huddle up!" Poppy announced.

The Trolls gathered together in the town center where Poppy stood under the mushroom stage.

"Guys, what happened? The whole point of TrollsTopia is that the tribes live together, remember?"

"Whel, we done tried that there, Poppy, but, uh, fact is we're all preytty darn different," Holly confessed.

"Yes. Very different," Biggie added.

*Flashback*

Earlier, Biggie tried to put Mr. Dinkles to bed with a lullaby, but Val made a Rock version of the lullaby, making the sound wave blew Biggie and Mr. Dinkles away.

*End of Flashback*

*Cooper and Dante's flashback*

Cooper offered Dante a cupcake. But when Cooper popped out a cupcake, Dante shouted in horror.

*End of Cooper and Dante's flashback*

Aggie then admitted, "Yeah, I know Mel and I were good friends, but..."

*Flashback*

Aggie finished frosting the cake, but Melody started to throw cupcakes at her for a food fight. The cake that Aggie finished frosting accidentally shoved into her face, and she used a tray to shield the cupcake that Melody threw

*End of flashback*

"We're not so different. I mean sure, we have our quirks, but isn't that what makes us unique as trolls?" Melody reminded.

"Yeah, but... hey, Mel, we're still friends, but I wasn't used to you yet," Aggie then whispered to her, "I know you're half-Pop, you know, but you're showing more Rock than Pop. I can tell, I'm part Rock myself."