Bring It In part 1

Hi guys! I'm back! After I decided to finish my college semester this month, I resisted the temptation to write more chapters so I won't get distracted from my studies. AND I MADE IT! I finished all my assignments and exams, and I have all the time to write more chapters! I might finish the whole season 1 within two weeks. Just maybe. I know used the intro from the original Trollstopia series. The song doesn't belong to me.

So, here it is! Hope you like this first part of Bring It In (my version)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'
We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy had everyone gathered at the big mushroom for an announcement, "Trollstopians!" She started, "I have good news! At long last, all our Hug Watches have been synchronized to the local Hug Time zone."

Smidge lowered a chart with a map of Troll Kingdom and was shown to be divided with "Snuggle Standard Time."

"Aww!" Everyone awed.

"Now that's just cute!" A random country Troll commented.

"Now, if you'd all just form an orderly line, you can pick up your watches and get ready for our first Official Hug Time!" Poppy said as her Hug Time bracelet chimed, "Which is in 12 seconds."

"12 seconds?!" Smidge exclaimed, "Forget the orderly line! Form a chaotic mob!"

The Trolls then raced to get their Hug Time watches.

After 2 seconds, a random country Troll picked his sunflower Hug Watch, and chimed, popping out a tiny Country Troll figure, "It's Hug Time, ya'll!"

Two Country Trolls cheered, and hugged each other.

Then, two Funk Trolls played their bass guitars before their Hug Time bracelets chimed.

"Hug Time, baby!" The two tangled their necks while forming a hug and continuing to play their guitars.

Before hugging, Poppy Smidge approached Aggie as they noticed she doesn't have a Hug Time bracelet.

"Hey, Aggie, why don't you have your Hug Time watch?" asked Poppy.

"Nah. I don't need a Hug Time watch to tell me when to hug. Magic Musical Trolls can hug all the time and any time they want," Aggie explained.

"Oh," Poppy and Smidge nodded, respecting Aggie's culture.

But that doesn't mean I don't have to join Hug Time!" Aggie opened her arms to hug.

Poppy and Smidge gasped happily as the three shared a group hug.