Love Will Find A Way

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One fine day in her pod, Aggie was cleaning up her stuff, and gazed at every object she got during her stay in Troll Kingdom. She was so happy when she earned them, especially her cape. It was her very first True Colors. She didn't wear it often because it's uncomfortable, but she did if there were special occasions. Then, she noticed a photo from a small box. It was a photo of her and her boyfriend, King Trollex. It was the happiest day of her life yet. She couldn't believe she found her true love just outside of her home land. She couldn't even believe she was falling in love with a king, the King of Techno himself.

Aggie placed the photo on her chest where her pixelated heart is, and embraced the photo. She dreamt that she would marry Trollex someday, if her family approves it first. But suddenly, something came to her mind. Aggie recalled every date and every visit that Trollex had in TrollsTopia, just to see her, or for a meeting. When they had free time, they dated, complimented romantic stuff, and had so much fun together. But Aggie realized they haven't been so romantic for each other. Sure they kept dating whenever they met together in either TrollsTopia or Techno Reef, but whenever Trollex cut his visit short, and left to watch over his kingdom and been gone for weeks or months, Aggie started to think that he didn't have time for her anymore. Aggie still understood that, as king, Trollex had to take charge over his kingdom, but it took longer than she thought, and whenever she came to visit him, they always talked about their work and business for Techno Reef. They didn't seem to be so romantic to each other anymore. This came to her senses that she feared that their relationship was getting lower. They promised each other to take things slow between them, but this is slower than she thought.

Aggie sighed, and put the photo down when Synth floated at her window.

"Hey, Aggie!" the Techno ambassador called.

Aggie quickly hid the photo, and quickie wiped a tear when it almost formed in her eye, "Hi, Synth. What are you doing here?"

"I came because someone wants to see you!" Synth said excitingly.

"Who?"

"You'll see! Follow me!"

When Synth hurriedly left, Aggie followed as well, squeezing herself through the window to follow the Techno ambassador.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chase led to Techno Lagoon as the two dove all the way down where the rave took place.