Surprise Coronation part 4

Branch is pounding on the door as Aggie tries to hold him in from getting out of his bunker. He ever tried Gary, but Aggie is too strong to keep it close.

"Let me out!" He shouted, "What's going on!"

Aggie tried to keep her body down on the door to prevent it from opening. She's not sure she can hold it any longer, "Can somebody save me?!" She sarcastically cried like a cry baby.

Suddenly, the K-Pop Gang and the Reggaeton Trolls arrived, performing their Bounty Hunting dance entrance.

"We can take it from here, Aggie," Tresillo said.

"Oh, thank golly, you're here," Aggie sighed in relief, acting to cry, "Please, take care of him for me! I almost released myself there!"

"Just go to the ceremony. We'll take him there," Gomdori advised.

Aggie nodded as she ran off to the ceremony.

Now that nothing blocked the door, Branch finally opened the door, and noticed the two groups of Trolls he befriended in front of him.

"Oh, it's just you guys," Branch smiled, "What are you doing?"

"You're coming with us, Pop Troll," Marimba said

"Uh, where are we going?" asked Branch.

"We'll take you there if you come with us," Wani replied

Branch has no idea what's going on, but if he wanted to find out, he'd just follow these two groups, "Umm, okay, but don't tie me up with a ribbon like you guys used to do with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But a second later, Branch was tied up with a purple ribbon with pink polka dots, and by the K-Pop Gang and the Reggaeton Trolls.

"Okay, you're actually doing it," He sighed.

Later, the two groups put Branch down and untied him, much to Branch's confusion, they are now in front of a big tent.

That's when the Fashion Twin came out.

"Hi, Branch!" They greeted surprisingly.

"Satin? Chenille? What's going on?" Branch asked.

"You'll see when we made you a new attire!" Sating squealed as she and Chenille dragged him into the tent.

"Hey, what are you-?" Branch tried to protest, but the twins already took him in, "Ha, that tickles! Ow! That one hurts!" Whatever happens inside that tent, the twins knew what they are doing.

Finally, after the finishing touch, Satin and Chenille pushed Branch out at the other side of a tent while wearing his new green and brown ceremonial garb.

"Good luck!" Chenille said before going back into the tent.

Branch glared behind him, but when his eyes glanced in front of him, he gasped, "What?!"

What he saw in front of his eyes was like a big celebration. Every Troll in all tribes was here, every Cloud Guy floating above with his family, there was Poppy and the other leaders and King Peppy on top of the mushroom stage, and a banner hanging between trees, saying "Congratulations, Branch!"

"SURPRISE!" The Trolls shouted together.

Branch didn't reply. He was so speechless. His eyes wandered around him. His mouth is still open in shock. He doesn't know what this celebration is about yet, but this is about him, "What that...? What is this?"