Future Vision part 2

After lunch in Pop Village, Trollex and Aggie headed to Trollstopia to meet up with their fellow leaders to tell them about Aggie's situations

"Haven't had any more vision since we dated today," Aggie told her boyfriend, "What if what I thought happened didn't really happen?"

"Well, Trollzart got stuck and peed in a barrel, and he changed his coat after that. So I'm pretty sure it happened." Trollex said, being the first one to believe in her.

Then, they spotted the leaders with their most trusted delegates, discussing about the activities today.

"Guys!" Aggie rushed to them as Trollex followed her behind, "I need to talk to you. Something happened and I'm freaking out,"

"What? Are you okay?" Quincy asked in concern.

"I saw the future. I think I'm psychic," She confessed. But she only received a punch on the shoulder by Barb, "Ow!"

"Aggie, you scared me! I thought something was actually wrong with you!" Barb admitted she was almost worried.

"I'm serious. It really happened."

"Aggie, that's impossible. Psychics aren't real."

"Guys, there's something I need to tell all of you...," Branch took a deep breath, and confessed, "I believe in psychics."

"Huh? Ya believe in psychics? Ya're like a common sense guy, ah done thought ya nary believe in psychics," Delta pointed.

"Yeah, since when do you believe in psychics?" Poppy asked.

"Well, after all of our experience with magic all of a sudden, like the Strings and how they were used to turn all the Trolls into one nation of Rock... or just one music, Aggie here, the Siren Trolls, so... That all started," the King of Pop explained.

Barb rolled her eyes, "It's just a made-up story."

"This one is real," Aggie explained.

"Look, Aggie, I don't have time for this. I'm gonna go back to my duties," the Queen of Rock said before leaving.

Delta, Quincy, Essence, Poppy and Branch left without saying a word, leaving the delegates with Aggie.

"I believe you're psychic," Holly raised her had.

"Oh that's not enough," Aggie frowned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Aggie was with Trollex, Beat, Synth, and Laguna at the throne room of LED Castle as Aggie paced back and forth.

"I don't get it. The craziest thing that's ever happened to me happened, and I can't get anyone to listen."

"Just have another vision, then everyone will believe you," Laguna suggested.

"Okay, I'll try to make it happen again," Aggie closed her eyes, and tried to have another vision, but instead... there was a little toot sound, and a small bubble came out from her behind, making the three Techno Trolls and the Beat Drop Button fish snickered, trying not to laugh, "It's a normal bodily function. Get over it!"

"Wait, wait, I thought it was cute!" Trollex chuckled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our future queen," Synth teased, and Laguna laughed.

Aggie rolled her eyes, but decided to ignore that, and tried to get another vision again, but nothing happened, "This isn't working! Everytime I close my eyes, I see Barb's face saying she doesn't believe me!"