Anger

*Allison's P.O.V*

I woke up with a small whine as I stretched out tiredly. I looked around exhaustedly before smiling when I saw Annabelle. I crawled to the edge of the bed and whined when I looked down at the floor. I reached my hands out for her and whined louder until I got her attention.

"Oh come here baby," she cooed as she got up from her vanity. She came over to me and picked me up. I clung to her and buried my face in between her breasts. "Poor thing, you woke up alone because mommy was fixing her makeup," she said with a chuckle. I yawned as I lifted my head up and grasped her top tightly with one of my hands.

"You not supposed to leave me alone ever," I said with a frown. "You are a betrayer because you left me," I stated as I pursed my lips in thought. "I now have trust issues because of your betrayal," I stated.

"Alright, you keep that up and I'll let you sleep by yourself," she said as she patted my bottom. I whined as I squirmed slightly and pushed her hand away. "Oh poor baby," she cooed as she kissed my cheek.

"I don't like you anymore," I stated with a frown as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I will go sleep with people that can actually give cuddles," I stated with a smirk on my lips.

"You brat," she said as she tickled me. I giggled as I tried to struggle out of her hold. "You little brat," she said as she threw me over her shoulder with a grin.

"Daddy is funner than you," I said, making her freeze.

"Is that so?" she asked as she seemed to pause and think for a moment. "Well then why don't I just go throw you to him then since he is so much funner than me," she stated.

"No mommy," I shook my head as she carried me out of the room, squirming as I tried to down from her hold. "Let me go," I whined as I sulked slightly, trying to scoot out of her hold.

"Oh you poor baby," she said as she lifted me back up over her shoulder and let me sit on her hip. I cuddled into her, hiding my face into her neck with a pout on my lips. I frowned after a moment and whined as I sat up. "What is it baby?" she questioned as she brushed a loose strand of hair out of my face.

"Want paci," I said with a frown on my lips. "Want it now," I whimpered as my lower lip trembled slightly.

"Oh shh, shh," she cooed softly as she kissed my cheek. "Do you want me to go get your paci?" she questioned as she set me down. I nodded my head with a small frown still on my lips. "Alright you stay right here," she told me. "I mean it Allison, stay right here," she repeated.

"Okay mommy," I nodded my head as I played with the dress I was wearing. I watched her leave and I did try my best to be good and stay there but then I heard Celestria's voice which drew me to leave my spot. I walked quietly down the hallway and peered into a room to see her and Sol talking to each other.

"Sol I am worried. She is sick and she's trying to play it off as nothing too bad but Maddison said she was coughing up blood," she said. I frowned as I tilted my head, wondering who they were talking about.

"Well there's not much we can do. She's got your stubbornness and you know that she won't let anyone help her," Sol said in a quiet voice. "We just can not let Allison know. She just got back and the last thing she needs to find out is that Annabelle is sick," he stated.

"Mommy's sick?" I said quietly as I took a step back, making the door move which caused both of them to turn their heads toward me.

"Allison, how much have you heard?" Celestria asked with wide eyes as she approached me.

"You said mommy is sick," I said with a frown on my lips. "Why did mommy not tell me?" I questioned as I looked at her with a sad look.

"Mommy didn't want you to worry about her," Celestria said as she picked me up. "She figured you would be worried about her and didn't want to upset you," she stated.

"Well now I'm upset cause Mommy kept secrets from me," I said as I looked down at the ground with a frown. "And you was going to keep secrets from me too," I realized as I looked up at her.

"Now Allison, the only reason I would not tell you is because your Mommy didn't want me to," Celestria said as she tried to pick me up. I pushed away quickly with a frown on my lips as I stepped back.

"Don't touch me," I said as I turned and ran back down the hallway to the spot that Annabelle told me to stay at. I saw her standing there and saw her sigh with relief when she saw me coming towards her.

"Allison I told you to stay here," she scolded as I crashed into her, clinging to her. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. "What's wrong baby?" she cooed as she gently played with my hair. I looked up at her and hit her chest repeatedly with a frown. "Allison, knock it off," she stated as she grabbed my wrists.

"You didn't tell me you were sick," I glared at her and noticed that her eyes widened slightly. "You were gonna keep it a secret," I said with a frown. She popped my pacifier into my mouth before I could voice more of my frustration.

"I didn't tell you because you didn't need to know. It's just a small cold and I'll get better soon," she promised. She picked me up and patted my bottom, looking directly into my eyes.

"I don't believes you," I said as I rested my head on her shoulder with a frown on my lips. "I am keeping my eye on you," I promised her sternly.