Thoughts

Annabelle and Maxon's outfits^^

I love Annabelle's dress sooooo much!!!

*Allison's P.O.V*

"Hello your majesty," I said through gritted teeth as I smiled fakely. The memories so far had confused me and I didn't like being confused. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked.

"You just...remind me of someone that I lost," she murmured softly while staring at me. "You really do look like her," she said, stepping forward and gently cupping my face.

I felt a wave of calm wash over me as my eyes closed for a second. She seemed so familiar but I couldn't quite place why she was in my memories. "You remind me of someone that I don't know anymore" I whispered.

"What is your name my dear?" she asked as her thumb stroked my cheek gently.

"My name is Allure," I said as I leaned into her touch slightly.

"Mommy! Mommy, I made you this," my voice said as I handed the picture to the woman who gladly took it.

"Thank you Alli," she said as she held me close. Her thumb stroked my cheek as she looked down at me, my face subconsciously leaning  into it.

I blinked as I snapped out of the memory as her hand stopped and the looked in her eyes dulled. "I'm sorry, you just look so much like her," she whispered as tears filled her eyes and she covered her mouth with her hand. "Excuse me," she said as she turned and left. I watched after her with a confused look before going to find Zayne.

"Zayne," I whispered as I grabbed his sleeve, pulling him back over to Penelope. "I know that woman, Queen Annabelle. I think she was something important because I called her mommy in my memories but I don't think she's my actual mom," I whispered to him.

"Okay...um wow. Shit," Zayne said as he rubbed his hand over his face. "I mean...she's a caregiver Allure. She cares for people that have child like minds and she did have a little up until a few months ago I think," he stated softly.

"How long ago?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes slightly.

"Like 7 months ago then her little apparently went missing on vacation. So it was a quite a bit before I found you," he stated.

"6 months since she announced it. Everyone said they spent the first few weeks searching for their missing little in private," Penelope said.  "Don't be shocked that I know this, all I can do is listen to the news unlike you losers that can read," she scoffed while flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"Wait...how many months ago did I drag your limp body out of the water?" Zayne asked as he started to count on his fingers, stopping at seven. "Well shit," he said as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Fill me on everything you know about the missing little case thingy," I told Penelope making her nod as she smiled slightly.

"Allison Lee Swan, the only granddaughter of the Fional family and also little to the Capell king and queen. She would have recently turned 20 about a month ago and is known as the Royal Baby," Penelope stated quietly.

"Oh I really want to remember my past but I can not be the Royal Baby. You both have to be wrong," I muttered. "I'm going to parole outside, you watch out for our third guy. Penelope, you're underage so don't get to drunk," I said before walking away with a frown on my lips. I sighed as I entered the garden and looked around. I sat down on a bench and picked a daisy, pulling the petals off one at a time.  "Truth. Lie. Truth. Lie. Truth. Lie. Truth," I sighed as I pulled the final petal off.

"Difficult thoughts?" a woman's voice asked making me nod my head slightly. "Want to talk about them?" she asked making me shake my head. "Understandable," she said making me smile softly.

"I just don't know what to think. My thoughts are so befuddled and I am just trying to sort things out," I said. She let out a small hum of understanding as I felt her hand on my shoulder. I played with my dress.

"Well no matter what, you just have to be true to yourself," the woman told me. "It may take time to sort out those thoughts in that little head of yours but you'll sort them out," she said making me nod my head. "You have anymore thoughts in that pretty little head of yours that you would like to talk about?" she asked.

"No ma'am," I said as I shook my head with a blush on my cheeks. She made me feel like I had with Queen Annabelle although the feeling was less obvious. 

"Before I leave, would you please look up at me?" the woman asked making me look up at her. My eyes widened as my lips parted in shock. I stared at the raven black haired woman who had strikingly green eyes. 

"Your majesty," I said as I scrambled off the bench and bowed to her. A laugh escaped her lips as I followed my bow with a curtsy. I couldn't believe I had been talking to Queen Cecilia Supreme so casually and also sort of disrespectfully since I hadn't addressed her by her title.

"You may stop curtsying dear," she said making me slowly straighten up with a blush on my cheeks. "Oh you are so flushed, are you embarrassed little one?" she asked as she pressed the back of her hand against my cheek. I shook my head making her smile. "I think you are," she said with a teasing tone in her voice.

"I am not," I objected making her laugh softly.

"Oh you little ones are so easy to tease," she said as she smiled softly. Her smile disappeared quickly when a loud crack rang out. My eyes widened and I grabbed her hand, pulling her to the side as a bullet whizzed by and hit the tree that she had just been in front of. 

"You need  to get to safety your majesty," I said as I pulled my dagger out, pressing a button on the hilt and making it turn into a sword. "Advire," I said making fire come off the sword in large waves of flame that were quite bright to block the shooters vision of the queen.