Savior

Queen Cecilia and her dress^^ I'm sorry I couldn't resist using her. Although she would look older because she is like the mother of 11 sons.

*Allison's P.O.V*

I frowned when Queen Cecilia didn't move and stayed right behind me. I blocked the next bullet with my sword before turning and pressing the button to make it shrink into a dagger. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the cover of the maze. "What part of run do you not understand?" I asked while glancing behind me.

"I...I'm sorry, I was just in shock," she said as she frowned while grabbing her dress and lifted it up slightly so that she could walk faster. I pressed the button and it grew into a sword. I walked behind her, walking backwards as I kept my blade up to deflect any bullets. I say deflect but really they just kind of melted and dropped to the ground.

"It's fine," I muttered as I frowned slightly when the bullets turned into daggers. I extinguished the flame so that I could see better. A fire sword was cool until you realized that it severely limited your sight with how bright it glowed.

"Why did you bring a weapon with you? Who are you? You are not Duchess of Loayk," she said and questioned me.

"I was sent here with the permission of Duchess Loayk to pose as her. I was sent here to protect your family from being assassinated," I stated. "My name is Allure and I am from the Golden assassin guild," I said.

"So you are an assassin?" She turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I only take jobs to assassinate bad people. The people trying to hurt your family are bad people so it's my job to protect you and your family," I told her.

"I am not sure that I believe you," she stated making me shrug. 

"You don't have to believe me, just know that it is true," I said as I blocked a dagger that nearly hit her in the back.

"Thank you," she said when she turned and saw me blocking the dagger. I smiled slightly and picked the dagger up, throwing it back towards the direction it came from. "I doubt we'll be out here for long. Everyone would have heard the gun shot," she said, gasping when I suddenly shoved her into a bush. I crouched down in front of her, my back to her as I held my sword in front of me as I held my breath.

I heard footsteps and glanced back at her, putting a finger in front of my lips. She nodded as I turned to keep an eye out. I frowned when the footsteps stopped. I knew what was coming so I tightened my grip on my sword. "Advire," I said as I launched out of the bush, standing in front of the man. 

"Where is the queen?" he asked gruffly.

"I don't know," I told him making him raise his gun.

"Yes, where is my mother?" A man's voice asked making him spin around to face the voice.

"Prince Maverick," the assassin spat out as he frowned. 

"Stranger who is trying to murder my mother," Prince Maverick replied coolly as he raised his gun. 

"I don't know. This bitch is the one who took her," the assassin stated.

"I protected her, you tried shooting her," I replied while frowning slightly. 

"Huh," Prince Maverick said as he pulled the trigger and the assassin fell to the ground with blood splattering into the bushes behind him. "Now where is she?" he asked as he aimed his gun at me.

"Darling, I'm right here," Queen Cecilia said as she got out of the bush, brushing the leaves out of her hair.

"Mother," Prince Maverick smiled but kept his gun trained on me. "Did she harm you?" he asked as I shortened my blade and extinguished the fire before tucking it back into my underwear.

"No. She saved me Maverick so lower your weapon and stop threatening our guest," Cecilia chided as she smiled at me. "And my savior," she stated while walking over to me. "Come with me, I must introduce you to everyone," she said.

"Oh I shouldn't. I really need to get going, my friend and I have done our job so it's probably best if we go," I said making her frown.

"No. You will come with me. I need them to see you so that they know I've given you diplomatic immunity in every country. As long as you don't like murder someone," she said as she took my hand and started pulling me inside. 

"Umm..help," I turned to look at Prince Maverick who shrugged and holstered his gun. He followed after us as he fixed up his suit.

"I like you. Are you interested in being hired? I could use a good guard," Queen Cecilia smiled at me.

"I don't think I could do that. I have loyalties to my guild," I said making her frown and nod.

"That's dissapointing but understandable," she said as she smiled softly as we entered the ballroom. Her strides were long and I glanced at Maverick.

"She moves fast when she wants to," he muttered. He was the eldest of the eleven princes so he probably knew his mother the best.

"Couldn't move fast when she was about to be assassinated," I muttered under my breath making him laugh.

"Everyone goes on her time," he told me.

"Whose time?" Queen Cecilia said as she made her way to her throne and sat down in it.

"Yours mother. Everyone goes on your time," he said making her sigh.

"Who is this?" King Gregory asked as he took his wifes hand and kissing it before setting their hands down, their fingers interlaced.

"This is my saviour, she helped prevent me from being assassinated," Queen Cecilia stated. Her husband paused and sputtered in shock as he squeezed her hand.

"It is true. I was there," Prince Maverick said as he went and stood beside his father's throne. Anything else was cut off as I felt a small body crash into me.

"Allure," Penelope said as she clung to me.

"Hey Penny," I said right as a blue aura wrapped around us. My vision went black and I hit the ground, feeling Penelope land on me as she fell with me.