Chapter 31

Ten. The ability to build up a shroud of Nen aura. You can make your body harder, and considerably slow the affect of aging. Zetsu. A technique that nullifies your Nen aura. It is effective for concealing your presence, and recovering from extreme fatigue. Ren. A technique to create an especially strong Nen aura. This ability is crucial for increasing your power. Hatsu. The release of your Nen aura, after boosting via Ren. These four elements are known as the four major principles, and are critical to the mastery of Nen. 

------------------------------

It was a short but intense battle between Gon, a young teenager who looks gullible but has the strength of 10 men and Gido, a strong 200s floor master fighter who uses electric spinners. After knowing what when and where as well as how the opponent uses it, Gon properly dodge every electric beam and had managed to win the fight with little harm done on himself. However, since the beginning of the said fight, a jester was clenching down on his arm with an eerie look on his face. 

Hυɳƚҽɾ x Hυɳƚҽɾ

"Your right radius and ulna were both broke. Fractured humerus. Three broken ribs. Twelve other minor fractures. Four months before you're completely healed up" summed up Killua to the slightly shocked Gon who stared while resting on the bed of his private bedroom.

"You moron! If Saiki-san was here, he would've already scold you!" deadpanned Killua with an unimpressed expression.

"Sorry" apologized Gon, sticking out his tongue out a bit, sweat dropping a bit.

"An apology won't help! Do you have any brains in there? Didn't you see what happened to those who'd suffered the traditional Nen greeting? One wrong move, and you could have ended up like them! You're lucky not to be hurt any worse. Man, why do you think Four-Eyes was training us?" yelled Killua as he angrily poked Gon's forehead. 

"Still. I had a feeling I'd be okay(a stare). I took a few hits, but I wasn't in mortal danger, as long as he missed my vital spots..." a hurt groan.

Looking down at his fractured arm, Gon saw his silver headed friends foot was digging into it, making him feel more pain than he is already feeling. Before the torture could go on, a knock was heard at the door.

"Come in" voiced out Killua as he got up from the bed and went to open the door. And on the other side was Wing and Saiki. If anything, Gon would rather deal with Wing's lecture than his cousins own.

"Saiki-san. Four-Eyes" greeted Killua as Wing just stepped inside, and straight towards Gon.

"Uh, sorry...." before Gon could complete his apology, the said adult slapped his cheek, making both Killua and himself shock by the action. 

'I just told you to not slap him' came Saiki's thoughts as he approached Gon on the other side of the bed, frowning a bit at the redness appearing on Gon's face.

"An apology won't help! What were you thinking?! Didn't you see those who'd suffered the traditional Nen greeting? You could've ended up like them!" yelled out Wing with anger, Saiki just shook his head but silently, he too, was angry.

"Oh, that's what I just told him" walked up Killua, the pink headed teen just gave the younger teen a stare. Sulking in his guiltiness, Gon stayed quiet. Relaxing a bit from his outburst, Wing placed a hand on his shoulder, which surprised Gon.

"Honestly... I'm glad you weren't injured any worse"

"Wing-san, Nii-san, I really am sorry" said duo gave a small smile before their expressions changed.

"No, I won't let this one slide/ That won't do" spoke Wing and Saiki altogether, making poor Gon sweat drop.

"Killua-kun, do you know when Gon-kun will have to recovered completely?"