Chapter 45

Reminder : The chapter does not corresponds to the episode of the anime. For example, this is chapter 45 but its episode 44 that I am following. Also, forgive me because I think there might be some misspelling, but enjoy!

"Hello" - regular talking

'Hello' - thoughts

"Hello" - Phone speaking

"Hello" - Saiki 'speaking'

Hello - Saiki thoughts

'Hello' - mind link speaking

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ᗷᑌIᒪᗪᑌᑭ ᙭ TO ᗩ ᙭ ᖴIEᖇᑕE ᗷᗩTTᒪE

After the Phantom Troupe's raid on the auction, Uvogin has single-handedly annihilated the Mafia pursuit. Now, they watch the arrival of the secret weapon dispatched by the Mafia's Ten Dons, The Shadow Beasts.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"My Gosh. Not one of them put up much of a fight"  complained the seemingly untamed beast, Uvogin after he had crushed the skull of yet another mafia member, tossing the body to the ground.

"Uvo! Here they come!" shouted Shalnark as he pointed to the shadow beasts coming ahead with a smile.

"Hey, don't interfere! I haven't started enjoying myself yet" called out Uvogin to the rest of the troupe who stood up.

"Geez"

"Let Uvo handle it. Care for a round, Feitan?" 

"Is he going to fight the Shadow Beasts by himself?" questioned Squala as he and those around him watches with an anxious heart.

"The Shadow Beasts. Where did you hide the merchandise?"

"What happened to all the guards and guests?" asked Rapid Dog.

"We killed them. So, where's the merchandise?" responded Uvogin with a smirk on his face. But the gang did not answer him.

"If you don't answer me-" before the phantom could say what he wanted to, the ground behind him breaks, and the member of the Shadow Beast, Worm, pops up, landing a successful punch in the face. Or so he thought.

Once the punch had landed. His hand began to twist and turn in an unusual way.

"That stung" Uvogin said, smiling smugly. Processing that his punch did not do any real damage to the skin, Worm was almost defeated when a strong punch was returned to him. But before he could even fall, he grabbed Uvogin' s arm with his bad hand and dug down with his remaining good hand. Planting Uvogin to the ground.

"Now, you can't escape" laughed Worm as he held onto the man's arm.

"Make your choice. Do you want to die underground, at my hands? Or on the surface, at the hands of the other three?" questioned Worm, as his fellow members of the Shadow Beast surrounds Uvogin.

'Their plan...it won't do at all.' called out Saiki in the mind of Kurapika, who looked at him with a glance from behind the binoculars.

"Idiot" smirked Uvogin as he raised his fist to the air. However, before he could strike, a red glow-like light surrounds his fist. An Enhancer. This surprised not only the three Shadow Beast, but also the Phantom Troupe who watched from cliffside.

"Here he goes"

"Uvo is getting serious. Four"

'What do you-'  before Kurapika could question the Pinkette, a shout disrupt him.