Chapter 33

Ten. The ability to build up a shroud of Nen aura. You can make your body harder, and considerably slow the affect of aging. Zetsu. A technique that nullifies your Nen aura. It is effective for concealing your presence, and recovering from extreme fatigue. Ren. A technique to create an especially strong Nen aura. This ability is crucial for increasing your power. Hatsu. The release of your Nen aura, after boosting via Ren. These four elements are known as the four major principles, and are critical to the mastery of Nen.

A x Sυɾρɾιʂιɳɠ x Wιɳ

Kastro has used Nen to create a double of himself. And his special attack, the True Tiger Bite Fist, had severed Hisoka's right arm. Who will emerge victorious? To say the least, it would be an intense battle of rivalry.

Speaking of tension, the atmosphere sure did matched up to it, making all of the interested audience lean in their seats. The two opponents did not speak further after the small display of words from Kastro. With his signature smirk on his face, Hisoka placed his arm under his other as he pulled out a small sheet of fabric out of no where and placing it over his severed right arm.

"Hisoka had covered his right arm with a scar?"

"Shall I demonstrate my powers of clairvoyance?" smirked the pink jester, making the white headed opponent shift in his position. Closing his eyes as he leaned forward, Hisoka then threw his covered arm into the air, however, all that appeared were fluttering cards.

"Wow! His right arm has disappeared, and card rain down! What does he intend to do?!" exclaimed the female announcer in shock.

"Now, then... I have cards here from one to thirteen. Pick a number from these, and picture it in your head" spoke up Hisoka as he looked at white headed opponent of his.

"Are you ready? Once you have your number, add four, and double the result. After that, subtract six, and divide by two. Finally, subtract your original number, and what do you have?"

"Um??"

"Hey, did he say to subtract six?"

"Jeez, I don't know!"

"I already know your answer" spoke Hisoka, making Kastro widened his eyes. With no other words, Hisoka took his left arm and dig into his blooded right arm. Scream of horror filled the stadium as the audiences watch or either turn away from the scene. Be it slow to others, or be it fast, Hisoka pulled his arm out to reveal a card.

"The answer is one"

"He's right"

"How?"

"This is very strange... Insane! A satanic magic trick! And he's incorporated his own injury into the trick!"

'Why is he so calm?' wavered Killua as he leaned forward from his seat. A small hum.

"The trick is worth no points. That had no effect on the match, but he's performing tricks! Hisoka is being totally bizarre again!" rolling his eyes at the announcement, Saiki sighed to himself and wished that the female announcer doesn't have to keep pointing out the obvious.

"You may keep this as a souvenir" said Hisoka as he threw the card at one of the Kastro, who slapped it away.

"Scumbag. I will sever your left arm, so you can never mock anyone again" and on cue to his words of threats, Hisoka lifted up his remaining arm to the white headed opponent. 

"Did you not here me the first time? You may have it" taunted the pale figure.

"Your wish will be granted!" shouted out the other Kastro who started up the its special move.