Chapter 35

Hυɳƚҽɾ x Hυɳƚҽɾ

Heavens Arena. The 251-story, 991-meter building is a mecca for fighters. When combatants win a fight, they may advance by one class,  and receive a corresponding reward. After reaching the 100th floor, you are assigned a private room. After reaching the 200th floor, you receive the right to challenge the strongest fighter, the Floor Masters, in an intense battle of survival. This is the best stage a warrior could ask for.

Hυɳƚҽɾ x Hυɳƚҽɾ

After the little incident that happened in the 200th floor, Saiki had to change his clothes and clean out the evidence, making the once messy hallway good as new. However, even if he had gotten rid of the little pest, there were still fighters who would want to fight to become a floor master. Puffing out an air, Saiki began to make his way to Gon's private room.

Night has hit and Gon had a fight. However, his opponent was not there to fight him, making Gon win by default. Complains could be heard from the crowd of audience, but Saiki and Killua could care less of what they think. Next thing they know, time was flying. The month of June had hit and the two young teenagers spent most of their time training with Wing and Zushi. As for Saiki, he was busy with his challenges that he cannot deny or bail on. It was June of fourth when the two younger ones get to go back on the rink. Meaning, Saiki gets a day off.

"Okay, Gon-kun is fighting Gido today. Killua-kun will be facing Riehlvelt. Are you feeling all right?" questioned Wing towards the smiling teenagers. Getting both good confirmation from them.

"Gon-kun, this will be your second match with Gido. So you shouldn't require much advice. Do you have a plan?" continued on Wing.

"Uh-huh. Win-san. actually. . . I'm planning to use this" answered Gon as he positioned his hands in a certain way in front of his face, pointing them at the said adult.

"I see...."

_The Match_

"Okay, today is the long-awaited grudge match... Gido versus Gon. In their previous encounter, Gon ended up in the hospital, but what will happen this time? Today, he's carrying a fishing rod. How does he plan to use it? How does he intend to fight? Let's get this contest started!"

_Skip a little while because I am bad at fighting descriptions_

Fidget tops after fidget tops, Gon had been bale to block them all off by his own Nen power. As another set of electrified tops were aimed at Gon, the teenagers got into a protective position. Once the dust as settled, Gon once again stood proudly, uninjured.  

'What?!' 

"He stopped them!/ Did you see that?/Wow..."

"Incredible! He stopped the tops in their tracks! He clearly isn't the same person as two months ago!" cheered out the lady announcer.

Saiki let out a satisfied hum at the scene and leaned forward from his seat besides Killua. His eyes were calculating on what would happen next. And is he is correct, as he should be, Gon would be the winner between the two. Good to know that he trains hard,  reminds me that I should keep my strength in check.

'His Nen defense is far stronger now. I can't win with my tops?' sweated Gido as he continues on with is spin cycle.

'Gon's reflexes are good enough to let him use his rod to knock down any tops that are stupid enough to come straight at him. But he chose to use Ren to deal with more psychological damage' thought Killua as he watch the intense fight below. As much as Saiki loves to here his thoughts, he rather not listen to anyone minds for an in case situation. Then again, he does not have the ring he needs, and the world he is in might not have that unique piece.