Chapter 29

Heavens Arena. The 251-story, 991-meter building in a mecca for fighters. When combatants win a fight, they may advance by one class, and receive a corresponding reward. After reaching the 100th floor, you are assigned a private room. After reaching the 200th floor, you receive the right to challenge the strongest fighters, the Floor Masters, in an intense battle of survival. This is the best stage a warrior could ask for.

_With Saiki_

It had been an extremely long day for the now exhausted pink headed teen. He had been called several times in a day to fight another challenger and he had no time to rest, well, if you count drinking water as break time. Nonetheless, Saiki was completely drained. Once the teen made sure he could finally rest, for at least a day, Saiki made no second thoughts and rushed to find his own private room that the place had promised.

Finally finding his room on, Saiki did no hesitated and flopped on the bed provided and breathed out a sigh of relief. Saiki was not a person to just relax so easily, but the fights he had to go through and laying on a bed afterwards just hit differently. Lifting his head from the pillow his face had slammed on, the teen noticed the familiar night sky. Groaning, Saiki then looked at the clock, 12:30AM, yup, that just proved his point.

Rolling his eyes, the pink teen then had some flashes from the fights he had and thought about Gon and Killua. He was not been able to see the two in a while since had to keep advancing, now he was in the final destination, floor 200th. Pushing the urge to roll his eyes once again, Saiki gave in and let his tiredness get the best of him. Before the darkness consume him, Saiki let out a thought. Hopefully... I'll get to see those two sooner than later.

_Gon & Killua_(yes I had skipped some of the parts from the last chapter/episode)

Currently, while Saiki is in bliss with his sleep, Gon and Killua encountered Zushi and Wing, asking the older one what had happened during the fight between Killua and Zushi.

"Your brother is able to use Nen?"

"I need to know what Nen and Ren even mean! I'll agree to the full learning process rather than a quick explanation!" exclaimed Killua with pride and determination.

"I understand"

Nҽɳ x Nҽɳ

After Killua fought Zushi, the young Shingen-ryu practitioner, Zushi mentioned the four major principles. Gon and Killua are about to learn the secret of those principles from Zushi's master, Wing.

"Do I have your attention? Nen means to burn your own soul. In other words, it tests your strength of will. And the four major principles are part of a training curriculum for strengthening your will" explained Wing as he wrote down the word burn, for Nen.

"Strengthening your will?"

"Training?"

"That's right" back towards the white board on wheels, Wing began to explain another parts of the process.

"Ten means to focus your soul to a single point, to increase awareness of your ego and goals. Zetsu means to express yourself in words. Ren means to temper that will. And Hatsu means to act upon that will" now pointing at each words, Wing made the two read them out loud, the four major principles.

"Killua-kin, Zushi tempered his 'refusal to lose,' during his fight with you. So, allow me to demonstrate. Killua-kun. I think I'm going to kill you now. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, sure. It's not happening"

"Then I'll take this step-by-step. First comes Ten. I focus my soul into a single point" explained Wing as he bended down a bit and crossed his arms in front of him.