Chapter 15

A/N: Yes, I know that the target I gave Saiki is originally Hisoka's, but I couldn't come up with a random number for the other chapter. 

The teen knew the risk of staying up and watching over the child as he sleep, but he can't let his guard down, he never does. Heaving out a deep sigh, Saiki decided to lay down next to the sleeping green headed teen who was now softly snoring away. Putting his hands under his head for support, Saiki did a cliché scene. Star gazing and thinking of how he got in the situation he was in. For the first time in his life, the pink teen was starting to miss his own reality, his mom, maybe his dad, heck even his own brother and annoying acquaintances. Then again, he was starting to get too attach to the world he was in, Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika. Shaking his head from the intruding thoughts of his, Saiki can't help but to sigh and chuckle when he saw a shooting star go by. Geez, so cliché

_Morning_

By early morning, Saiki wanted to make the green headed child some food to eat before they both start on their day on the hunting island they were on. Since his target was still nearby, and was probably awake, Saiki used Gon's fishing pole to catch some fish, just so that he doesn't seem like a strong opponent. Before heading to the river bed, Saiki built a fire and a cooking stand(don't know what it's called. :( -), and grabbed an extra large leaf and one big stick for the food he will be catching. Making sure it was stable and that it had enough wood, the teen finally made his way to the river side and began the process of fishing.

It had been exactly 3 hours and 50 minutes when Saiki finally caught two decent sized fish and an extra hour to cook both of it. By the time the smell of the fish was being cooked, Gon had woken up and was surprised to see the teen cooking, but he was happy he got to eat something. After the small breakfast, Gon let out a determined cheer before going back to his little practice of catching, not before cleaning the fishing pole though. 

Cleaning up the small mess they made, Saiki began to wonder how the other's where doing, but after the small amount of time knowing them, the teen knew that they would be just fine, he should know, because he made a small thread of connection with them, also because he was absolute(a/n: Akashi Seijuro anyone?). It was their second day on the island and they only  have 5 more day's left, guessing for a bit, Saiki believe that people would start hunting tomorrow. Nodding to himself, Saiki made a small note to tell Gon that he would not be seeing him once he wakes up tomorrow morning to practice, or to finally hunt.

Speaking of the younger green teen, Gon had been going at it for hours now. They didn't have any water, but the river should be fresh enough. Might not be healthy, but it was still fresh water because no way in hell, is Saiki going to teleport some water when there can be prying eye's.

_Another Day passed: 3rd day_

Saiki would reward himself with a medal because he was right, hunters began to seek out their prey after a 2 days top. Also, Gon had managed to truly focus and finally reached his small goal, now, the smaller of the two was going for the main. Saiki wanted to stay and help out with Gon's capture cause knowing Gon's target, it would be a pit trippy. However, the small one had chased him away, claiming that he can handle it on his own and that he should focus in his own target. You have no idea.

Granting the smaller one's little wish, Saiki stopped in his tracks and turned to where his own target was hiding. Not letting the prey react to his action, Saiki quickly teleported behind them and knocked them out, hitting the nape pressure point. The teen knew how strong he was, so he made sure that #384, Geretta, would be asleep for a day. Smiling successfully to himself, Saiki too the mans badge and placed it in his pant pocket. Because his jacket was dirtied up for being used as a blanket, Gon took it upon himself to keep it in his bag, of course, the pink teen didn't refused.

When it got a bit boring for the teen, Saiki decided to go for a small walk. He wanted to see how the other's are doing on their hunting experiment, but then again, the teen was feeling a bit tired himself. He hadn't slept for 3 day's and the energy he had was slipping away. Can't sleep now, there are too much predators on this island. By the time Saiki had said those words to himself, he had managed to stumble upon a blooded clown and a doll looking man who held a small yellow in his hand. Before the teen could turn around and walk away, Hisoka's laughter entered his ears. Dread filled the pink teen when he saw the same clown and the unknown doll man look at his direction.

"Little candy, we have to stop seeing each other like this~" purred Hisoka as he lifted a finger, making a pink and reddish butterfly land on it.

"You must be the interesting person that Hisoka keep mentioning, the 'ripe' one" said the dolled man with a monotone voice, even more monotone then the pink teens own.

'Whatever the clown had told you, it must have been a lie' said Saiki. He knew his messaged was received when he saw the two looking adults, well the doll one looked young, jolt a bit.

"Telepathy, I guess the, clown, is right on that one" stated the doll man before he turned around, kneeled a bit, and started to dig a hole.

"I will be spending my time here until the week is done, bye" said the same man as he pulled the pile of dirt he made on top of the hole he was in.

Blinking away his confusion, Saiki was about to walk away when a shout was heard, a unfamiliar one at that. Looking at the commotion, the teen saw that it was a random male who was spitting out nonsense and began to attempt on harming the still blooded up joker. However, before the sharp item can pierce the pale skin, cards impaled the male in a blink of an eye. Saiki saw death before, but he bet that scene had traumatized the green headed child who was hiding in the tall grass. Giving a silent good luck to the hidden child, Saiki decided to make his exit, and this time, no laughter filled his ears, just the whispers of the gentle wind.