Chapter 28

In a blimp above a city, three known teenagers are waiting patiently to be dropped off in their desired destination, well, one wanted nothing but to eat more sweets that the blimp staff could offer. Looking out the window in his seat, Gon was amazed by the view itself. 

"Look, it's huge!"

"Yep. That' s Heavens Arena"

Curious of the how tall the area is, Saiki stopped his habit of munching and faced the same direction the two younger ones were gleaming at. Say the least, Saiki almost choked on the candy he had in his mouth. The arena itself was the the most ironic building structure you would see in any anime. A tall structure that reaches the sky. 

"Two hundred and fifty-one stories. Nine hundred, ninety-one meters tall. The world's fourth tallest building" another slight choke. Fourth?!

"So this is where we'll be training.... well, where Killua and I will train...." smiled Gon when he saw the blanched look from a specific pink headed teen who sat right next to him. Once the traveling blimp had landed in the port, the three stood up with their belongings and waited for the other passengers to head on out.

"I used up all my money on the trip fare. We'll have to make more here. After we disembark, we'll start from zero" informed Killua to Gon alone since the young silver headed teen felt like the oldest amongst them is just fine.

"Okay, got it"

"Good... Let's go"

--Aɾɾιʋαʅ x Aƚ Tԋҽ x Aɾҽɳα--

Gon, and Killua head to Heavens Areana, seeing tot get Stronger. Saiki being their protector along the way. And upon closer expectation of the buildings, Saiki can't help but feel dizzy from just looking up then looking down to make sure the two were still in his line of vision. Sighing a bit, the pink teen tapped the distracted green headed teens forehead and assuring him to fill in the gap of the line.

"There's a really long line. Everyone's going to Heavens Arena?"

"There aren't any conditions here. You just have to defeat your opponent"

"Oh"

"The Higher you go, the more prize money you earn. This is as good as it gets for those looking to make a living with their fists" 

_Inside/Reception Area(idk)_

"Welcome to Heavens Arena. Please fill out this form" in sync of with their writing, Saiki, Gon, and Killua completed the form that was handed to them by the calm woman behind the window.

"Killua Zoldyck-sama, you are #2054. Gon Freecss-sama, you are #2055. Kusuo Saiki-sama, you are #2056. They'll call your number on the first floor of the arena, so make sure you remember it. Then please go ahead" informed the employee as she gestured the way to where the three have to go.

As cliché as it can be for Saiki, the three walked right into a hallway and into the light. When the small blindness had cleared from his magenta eyes, the pink teen was kind of impresses by how many people are in the first floor. The fight's were down below while the cheering crowd were up above. Saiki didn't need to see if Gon was impressed as well, he heard the unsaid exclamation in his head. As they take a seat in one of the few occupied rows, the two younger ones engaged in another conversation that brought entertainment in Saiki's life.

"It's been a while, but the place hasn't changed" smirked Killua as he sat down.

"Huh? You've been here before?" questioned Gon as he sat down next to his silver headed friend, Saiki just sat on a seat right behind them.