Chapter 14

While the teen was mesmerized by the blue ocean, he had missed the multiple set of eyes on him. Before the teen could get more lost then he already is, a tug from his jacket brought him back to the reality he was thrown in.

"Nii-san, you shouldn't be to careless" pouted Gon.

Not knowing what his claimed cousin was saying, Saiki just nodded his head, but in the inside, he was just confused of what the child just said to him. Letting out a deep sigh, Saiki turned his back from the ocean and sat next to the now smiling green headed child.

"Nii-san, can there be a possibility that we can get out friends as a target?" questioned Gon.

Saiki knew that Gon knows the answer to his own question, but he kept his mouth shut on that. Literally. The pink headed teen looked at the child's hazel brown orbs with his magenta ones. Yes. Gon let out a deep sigh of his own before he looked at Killua, who was sitting in front of him.

"Am I your target?"

"No, you?"

"No"

"Just so you know, none of you are my target either" responded Leorio at the trio's question. Saiki would let out a laugh at the adult looking teen, but he kept his composure, Kurapika on the other hand, snickered behind Leorio who grew a tick mark on his forehead. 

"Oh, that's right, Saiki-nii, when we were all at the tower, did you ended up being by yourself or with someone?" asked Gon, when he realized that he forgot to ask the pink teen due to the distraction by the final examiner.

Memories of the trick tower came flooding the teens mind, making him shiver a bit. He was stuck with a joker figure for three straight days, and he was sure that he was molested when he thought he was leaning on the so called "wall". Popping the memory from his brain, Saiki noticed the stares he was getting from the group he was traveling with.

'Was with someone' 

"Really? Who?" asked Gon further.

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Saiki just talked without his mouth moving!?" shouted Leorio, gaining a few attention from it too.

Jumping at the sudden stares, Leorio cupped his hand on his mouth and stayed quiet for the time being. When the attention left their group, Kurapika shook his head and hit the back of Leorio's head. Yelping a bit at the pain, Leorio was about to have a fit, but the blonde stopped him.

"Who were you with?" a moment of silence.

'A clown' 

No one in their group needed any further explanation on who the clown was. They have all seen him, and let's just say that they felt bad for the pink teen for being with the joker. Sensing his cousin brooding a bit due to the subject, Gon took it upon himself to change it quickly as possible, after all, he was the one who brought it up. Before the green headed child can say anything though, the escort beat him to it.

"Ladies and gentlemen's, we have arrived at our destination, Zevil Island" True to the lady's words, the boat had docked and tied up to secure it.

"Like we have done with the card picking, we would go in order. Remember, you have a week on this island to capture you targets badges. Now, let's get started, first place may go."

With a heavy grin on his pale pink skin, Hisoka stood up from his sitting place on the boat and made his way out. While doing so, the escort felt a shiver go down her spine, and not the good kind. If you look closely, it looks like the joker figure was out for blood, like someone had stolen a bite from his food or something. Recovering from her light shock,  Khara called out the next person, which was the second place, Saiki.

Before leaving the docks, Saiki patted the Gon's and Killua's hair, then nodded to Kurapika and Leorio. Once on the island, Saiki began to walk away to look for a good hiding spot for the time being. What felt like and eternity to the stoic teen, Saiki looked up at the sun. By guessing, the teen would say that time is around the afternoon. Time for the plan.

Saiki knew that he can use any methods in getting the badges he needed. So, when no one was looking, Saiki had used his x-ray vision when he was on the trick tower. He knew which number belong to who, he knows everyone's target. Releasing his millionth sigh of his life, the pink headed teen went to find the young green headed child he was stuck with since day 1.

_TimeSkip_

In Saiki's opinion, he would have already took his targets badge when he found Gon, but where is the fin in that if it was just the start of the hunting. Making his way towards the teen who had his fishing pole, Saiki decided to make his presence known.

'Practicing for something?' asked Saiki in wonder.

Startled a bit, Gon yelped and lost his concentration, leading to him missing the small target at hand, a small blue bird.

"Nii-san! Don't creep up on me like that!!" pouted Gon as he hit the oldest side, which was just a tickle to Saiki.

'I just did' smirked Saiki, seeing the green headed teens face go red with embarrassment.

"I'm practicing for getting my targets badge" explained Gon as he reeled in his fishing line.

Smiling a bit at the youngers determination, Saiki patted his head and just sat down next to the teen who was eyeing the birds once more. Time after time, the smaller of the two would miss and groan in frustration. Saiki would be laughing at the teen by now, but it was already dark.

'Time for bed kiddo'

"Eh? But-"

'Time. For. Bed. Don't worry, I'll keep watch'

Not wanting to argue back due to his tiredness, not like Gon is going to admit that, the younger teen agreed and made a resting spot underneath a tree. Once the teen had finally fell asleep, Saiki used his own jacket and put it over the smaller ones body. Today was just the start, tomorrow is when he can play. Speaking of which, the pink headed teen realized that his target's presence was far, but still near. 

'Can't let my guard down'