Ch8- Target Captured

Gon's POVAfter seeing (Y/N) leaving a bruise on Hisoka's wrist, that's when I realized (Y/N) was stronger than I thought

Gon's POV
After seeing (Y/N) leaving a bruise on Hisoka's wrist, that's when I realized (Y/N) was stronger than I thought. And if she's really strong, she might be fast as well. Heck, she might even be matched up with Killua's assassination skills.

"I need to become a Hunter to see my dad. But in order to do that I need to overcome the challenges." I finally decided.. I'll try and attempt to take (Y/N)'s badge. If the conclusion doesn't turn out good, then I'll find another way.

I ran and ran all through the island until I came across a tree, with a log resting under it. Sitting there..were (Y/N) and Hisoka. I hid in the bushes as I got frightened by the man that just got slaughtered with pins.

They continued to have a conversation until I saw Gittarackur taking his pins off. Then I saw (Y/N) turning her head and looking in my direction..

(Y/N)'s POV
I hid behind Hisoka as I felt a presence coming from the bushes in front us. Hisoka stood up and approached the applicant that looked like he was on the break of death. Hisoka patted my head and sat back down as the applicant got hit with Illumi's pins.

"Sorry, I was careless and he got away." Illumi said as he smirked in his disguise. "Don't lie to me. He probably granted you a last request and you refused~" I just ignored their conversation until Illumi took off his pins and fell asleep in a hole.

"Oh, I'm so bored. What do you want to do, sweetie~" Hisoka asked me, but I was more focused on the presence that I felt in the bush a few feet away from me. 'Gon..what's he doing here?'

I tilted my head as Hisoka followed my gaze. "Oh~? Is that your friend~?" 'Since he fully made contact with me..that makes me his target.' I tugged on Hisoka's hand. I motioned him that I wanted to go.

He sighed and got up as we decided to take a walk. "There's got to be someone I can get my hands on~" I forgot that Hisoka attends to turn desperate when it comes to finding a victim. I looked up at with an expression that he perfectly read clearly.

"Yes, I know Illumi offered to help, but I can handle this myself~" I rolled my eyes thinking about how Hisoka was smart, but plain stupid at the same time for not paying attention to his target.

"Shouldn't you get yours, my dear~?" I shook my head and decided to just wait for Hisoka to finish first. Even if I knew that Hisoka liked to take his sweet time. "Perhaps you should go look while you still can. I'll meet up with you later~"

Hisoka walked away and left me to go find my target. I decided to do what he said for now and went off to find my target. 'According to how fast I'm patrolling the island, Gon shouldn't be able to catch up with me.'

I focused on switching my gaze to different places as I jumped through the trees. 'But still..I could tell that he has a lot of potential. If it ever came to the conclusion for me to fight him. He will leave me no choice.'

I spotted my target from a few kilometers away. I landed on the ground and quietly sprinted towards them. My target saw me coming, as I dodged their attack and cartwheel-ed around them to perform a spinning kick.

'They're fast, not only that, but they also have a cloak covering their entire figure.' I dodged another and used my strength to land a punch in the ground to cause a diversion. My target managed to sneak up behind me and grabbed me by my hair.

I winced as they yanked me down. I swiftly grabbed their wrist and flipped them over next to me. We soon started fighting on the ground as we continued to throw punches at each other. My target suddenly brought out a weapon and sliced a clean cut on my kimono.

They threw their weapon at me, but I grabbed it and threw it back. I managed to deliver a heel kick to their head, quickly bringing them down. I gave them another swift punch in the back just to be sure that they're unconscious.

Or maybe dead, either one works for me. I grabbed their badge and made a run for it back to Hisoka. I dodged on the nick of time as I saw the end of a fishing rod coming my way. "D*mn it!" I heard Gon yelled out in anger as he attempted to catch me again.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but I have to become a Hunter. And it involves getting your badge!" Gon quickly ran up to me, but I pushed him slightly back. 'Do you have to become a Hunter, or do you want to become a Hunter?'

I blocked his fishing pole with my leg and dodged his punch. I just stopped him and took my badge off my kimono. I smiled and just offered it to him. 'There are more ways to get points, I guess. Besides..Gon is a friend.'

"No! I refuse to take that easily." 'Seriously?! (¯―¯٥)..' I offered it again, but Gon just shoved my hand back towards me. 'Why is he so stubborn?! I just gave him an easy win and refused it!'

"Let's just continue our fight. I won't give up until I get your badge fair and square." Gon said with determination, but I wasn't having it. I took a deep breath and just glared daggers at him. "Fine then."

I spoke out in a dark voice as Gon stared at me in shock. I punched him in the face and sent him flying towards the trees. I left him there and ran off to find Hisoka. 'That boy is something else..'

I spotted Hisoka and waved him over until he noticed me. "Hello, my butterfly. Did everything go smoothly~?" I nodded as he patted my head. 'Yes..smoothly.'