Ch9- Truth Questions

(Y/N)'s POVAfter we finished our challenge, we got dragged back on the boat, and back to the airship

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Y/N)'s POV
After we finished our challenge, we got dragged back on the boat, and back to the airship. Hisoka left me and walked in a room where the old man was waiting for him. I waited by the door until Gon and Killua walked up to me.

"Hey, Gon told me what just went down." Killua smiled and waved at me. I frowned and glanced at Gon on how I didn't want Killua to know that I lashed out at him. "You sounded like you were awesome!"

Killua spoke to me on how Gon described to being strong and observant. I blushed and smiled at how Gon described me in a totally different way from what I expected. "Man! I'm so hungry."

Killua groaned and stood up from the floor, telling Gon and I that he was going to snoop around in the airship's kitchen. I wanted to wait for Hisoka, so Gon and Killua said that they'll bring something back for me.

Hisoka walked out of the room and walked in my direction. I smiled and jumped into his arms. "It's your turn, my dear. Better head on in there~" Hisoka gestured towards the room, from which he came out of.

I shook my head, because I didn't want to be alone when he just got back out. "You're (Y/N), correct? Come this way. Hisoka, you're free to sit with us again, as well." The old man smiled and motioned us to follow him.

"I guess there's no way you're going to let me go, are you~?" Hisoka looked down on me as I hugged his leg. He took my hand and we both walked in the room. I sat down in Hisoka's lap and the old man pulled out a paper and pen.

"Alright, Miss (Y/N), why do you want to become a Hunter?" I shrugged my shoulders, to which Hisoka chuckled to. "It was a direct order from a significant other. He thought she'd be more successful with a license~"

I stared up at Hisoka and nodded my head. 'Be more successful.? Does Chrollo-nii really underestimate me, that much?' "Alright, who do you want to fight the most, and why?" I shook my head, gesturing that I have no interest in fighting anyone.

"Oh? Alright then.. Who is the least person you want to fight." 'Well, I guess that obviously means everyone.' Hisoka chuckled and patted my head as we stood up and walked out. "There will come a time when you have to take off that mask, my dear~"

I shook my head and shut my eyes. 'Never show them. That includes the Phantom Troupe.' "(Y/N)! Look what we got!" Gon and Killua shouted and smiled as they held up a giant plate of food.

Gon pulled my hand as the three of us ran down the hall together. "Here! You can have this portion!" Gon gave me a big half of food as we all ate together. "Jeez! Could you all just calm down before you choke?"

The man in the suit walked in with the blonde as we continued eating. I slipped a bite of food through my mask as Gon and Killua sweat dropped. I could tell they wanted to see what was behind my mask.

I smiled and continued eating. "(Y/N)-chan, few more minutes until we reach our destination. Let's go get ready~" Hisoka forcefully grabbed my wrist and pulled me from the floor.

"Remember our mission, my dear.. You can hang out with your friends when we finish the exam~" Hisoka smiled at me and pulled me towards a room. But another hand grabbed me before we had the chance to go in.

"Just who do you think you are?" Gon's expression looked serious as he pulled strongly pulled me back. But Hisoka tightened his grip on my wrist. "Excuse me, but (Y/N) needs to focus on her mission. So just leave already~"

Hisoka glared down at Gon, which made me felt tense being stuck in the middle of their staring contest. "I don't care. If (Y/N) wants to hang out with us, you shouldn't be able to decide for her."

Gon pulled me harder, which made Hisoka punch him back against the floor. I looked up at Hisoka in shock and ran to Gon. "Just because she can't speak, doesn't give you the opportunity to speak for her."

I was just kneeling on the floor, while watching Gon standing up for me. No one has ever done that before. "Gon is right." Killua came walking by, with his hands in his pockets. "(Y/N) doesn't need you to be her spokesperson. So back off."

Hisoka smirked and slowly walked towards the boys as they threw attacks at him. Illumi came by in his disguise, whom I ran over to, and hid behind his leg. "Gittarackur, due take (Y/N) to the room for me~"

Hisoka said as he already had Gon in his arms. "I'm on it." Illumi picked me up by the collar of my kimono and brought me over to a room on the far end of the hallway. "I know what you're thinking.." Illumi said as he shut the door.

"Hisoka can sometimes get carried away, when it comes to finding new toys to play with." Illumi took out his pins and joined me on the couch. "Don't worry, he won't kill them." 'Yeah! But what about hurting them? (¯―¯٥)'

"It's true, isn't it?" Illumi asked as he was now staring at me. "You can't fool me. I knew I recognized that look anywhere. You're from the (L/N) clan, aren't you?" Illumi pointed a finger at my surprised expression.

"You want to know how I found out? It was because I was the one who killed your village, on the day of your execution. Considered yourself self lucky." My nails dug into the soft leather cushions of the couch.

The stuffing started to leak out from the arm rest as I tried to not freak out. "But since you're a spider now, I can't kill you. After all, Zoldycks are forbidden to come in contact with any of the Phantom Troupe members."

'If you knew, then why are you talking to me and Hisoka.?(-_-;).' "Are the two of you getting along~" Hisoka walked in with no scratches on him. "We were just talking about murder." I sighed and looked the other way.

'Is that the only topic that's going on in you're mind?' "Glad to hear it~" Hisoka sat between Illumi and I, but Illumi picked me up and put me between them. "Aw, come on, Illumi~" I covered my eyesight from seeing anymore, but I heard everything.

"Is it because of..what I've done to you that night~?" Hisoka smirked and held Illumi's chin. I could see a little bit of the scene from the cracked spaces between my fingers. "(Y/N) is still here, you know."

"She won't mind, right, my dear~?" Hisoka patted me on the head and pulled me close to his chest. 'Uh, yes! I do mind!' I rolled my eyes and closed them shut for a nap. "Shall we finish what we've started~?"

I slapped Hisoka and fell asleep, pretending nothing had happened just now. 'But still..if Illumi killed my village, does that mean he has to kill me, too?'