Ch11- I Never Asked for This

Gon's POV'Where am I

Gon's POV
'Where am I.?' I suddenly realized the past events that have happened and shot up from my pillow. "Gon! Happy to see that you're awake." I turned to see Satotz-San sitting in a chair next to me.

"What happened?" I asked as I spot a black folder in Satotz-San's lap. "It appears you've woken up a couple of hours after the final phase ended." I squinted my eyes in a serious expression.

"So, who lost in the end?" I was scared to ask that question, but I also wanted to know who lost. So, I'm prepared to stay calm for the outcome... "I'm afraid that (Y/N) had lost and taken off."

"WHAT!?" Okay... I was so not ready for the outcome. "But, how did she lose? Did she keep losing or," and then, it hit me... (Y/N) didn't lose. She killed someone. "Tell me everything," I said to Satotz in a very serious tone.

I needed to know what happened to my friend.

Third Persons POV
The large stone doors of the Phantom Troupe hideout had been opened with brute force by the young teenager. The sound of a book could be heard slapped shut from the high wall as the boss stood up to greet whoever had set foot into the base.

"(Y/N)?" Chrollo kept his current position as he stared down at the recent Phantom Troupe member. There was blood all over her beautiful kimono. And here mask... It was off. "C-Ch... Chrollo..!"

Chrollo was taken aback by his name being called out by a person that was never used to speaking in front of people. His eyes soften as he leaped down and spread out his arms, motioning (Y/N) to come to him.

(Y/N) bit her lip before launching herself at full maximum spread towards Chrollo's arms. "What happened?" Chrollo stared deep into her eyes to check any vital signs of a tragedy. Her eyes were full of shock and despair...

"T-the Sh-Shurah!" (Y/N) cried out as she sniffled into Chrollo's sleeve. Chrollo slowly closed his eyelids before opening them back up with a menacing look. 'It looks like they didn't make it in time. (Y/N) already finished the job for us, then.'

"Hey, you're alright! They can't hurt you anymore." Shalnark and Franklin walked in not too long after (Y/N)'s breakdown. "It seems we didn't make it in time," Franklin said, while a little taken back that (Y/N) was so quick to coming home.

"It appears that (Y/N) had killed the Shurah before we found her outside." Shalnark held up the Shurah's head and threw it aside. "Well, alright then... The two of you can get going. (Y/N) will stay here with me."

Chrollo picked (Y/N) up and held her in his arms. "We have our next Troupe meeting scheduled for September 1st. Be prepared until then." The two Troupe members ran out of the base, while Chrollo and (Y/N) stayed.

Chrollo smiled and stroked (Y/N)'s hair. "Don't get so worked up. There is always next year to try again." (Y/N) nodded her head and his her face in Chrollo's sleeve. Chrollo had a sudden realization that made him angry/disappointed.

"Where is Hisoka?" Chrollo growled, hoping that Hisoka didn't leave a young teenager out in there by herself. Chrollo sighed and knew that Hisoka had left (Y/N) there to defend herself.

"I can never trust that idiot sometimes," Chrollo mumbled as he reached down for his phone and dialed the magician's number. "Hello~" (Y/N) squinted her eyes in annoyance while hearing Hisoka's voice on the other end.

Chrollo was about to give Hisoka a piece of his mind. "I know you were there when she killed that thing. Why didn't you stop her? You could have called me or mentioned that she had run off on her own."

"It's not like she needed my help anyway. That blood on her hands proves that she is capable of taking care of her problems~" Hisoka chuckled as Chrollo rolled his eyes at him and carried (Y/N) to his spot.

"Don't you have a fight scheduled at Heavens Arena? Better be on your way." Chrollo wasn't having it anymore. He wanted Hisoka to go away before he can pull out his Book. "Though...I've been thinking, yes~"

Hisoka walked towards Chrollo and traced his finger under (Y/N) chin. "Why don't I take her off your hands for a while~? She can come with me and learn to fight~" (I'm imagining this in Hisoka's voice!)

"I will do no such thing! Not after you were given one job, and failed to do it." Hisoka chuckled in Chrollo's face and made a shut-eyed smile. "I can't do that, for I'm afraid that I already promised her friends that they'll get to see her at Heavens Arena~"

Chrollo was angry at this point. Not at (Y/N) making friends, but that Hisoka made a deal before telling Chrollo about it. (Y/N) suddenly perked up and tugged on Chrollo's jacket. He could tell that she was desperate to go and see the boys again.

Chrollo sighed and made a stern glare at the magician. "If I see her come running back here by herself again, I'll punish you," Hisoka smirked and held (Y/N) in his arms. "Looking forward to it~"

With that, Hisoka walked out of the base with (Y/N). Chrollo glared at the doorway and then side glanced at the corner behind him. "Follow them, Kortopi, Feitan." The boys nodded and went off to follow (Y/N) and Hisoka.

"Are they following them?" Pakunoda asked over the phone that was hiding in Chrollo's palm. "Yeah, don't worry. They'll report me as soon as they spot something wrong or suspicious."

Pakunoda sighed on the other end. She wished she could be there with (Y/N), but she has work to accomplish. She sadly can't see (Y/N) until September 1st. "Well, alright, let me know if anything changes."

Pakunoda hung up and looked out the window of her hotel room. 'She spoke... I'm glad.'