Character Abilities/Introduction

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 13

Nen type: Emitter
All the Nen comes from her mouth. (Y/N) can spit out Nen Balls carrying poison acid inside. The saliva in her mouth helps her charge up the size and power each Ball can carry.

Abilities/Skills: She has surprisingly quick speed that matches up with Feitan. She has strength up to Uvogin, if she tries. She is very well trained to keep her Nen and blood lust hidden from anyone who can sense aura.

Her aura can also shoot out into a wave and vibrate if she's angry or irritated. Even as a thirteen year old, she won't stop bothering someone until she gets her way. (Y/N) also has long sleeves to cover her hands.

Which were infected by Nen to make her nails grow really long. Her nails could cut through somebody's skin with ease. Which is why her parents told her it is forbidden to show her mouth or hands to other people.

Back story: Scars, chains, blood... I've seen it all, and I've experienced it. I never asked to learn about Nen, discovering it was just a coincidence. I never asked for acknowledgement..

My big sister was my only friend, by she sold me out. I never asked for the pain, but it just keeps getting to me. My parents told me I needed to be punished. They tied me down with chains.

They give me scars to make me stop. They crushed my wind pipes.. They forced a mask over my mouth. But that wasn't enough. So they locked me in a box and threw me out.

Thirteen years of living in a clan of h*ll flames. Three months of being locked up in a chest. Then finally..I was set free by a group known as the Spiders. The Phantom Troupe. I just hope that they don't find out my secret..