Ch15- Capture Her

(I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE YEARS AHHHHH!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE YEARS AHHHHH!)

(Y/n)'s POV
As I said, I am not a fan of watching fights, but Hisoka's fight against that Kastro guy was truly astounding. Maybe I will make an exception and attend his next fight in person. It's still a maybe though... Anyways... Hisoka was out again dealing with some business with Machi.

The dude thought it would be smart to do a trick in his fight against Kastro....which involved chopping off both of his arms. So now he is currently getting them sown back together.
I was currently sitting on the bed reading books when there was a knock on the door. I dropped my book and walked over to answer the front door.

I opened the door and standing there was Gon and Killua, some of my favorite people. "Hey (Y/n)! How's it going? Has Hisoka left already?" Gon asked as he walked inside with Killua. "What's up!" Killua greeted me, making eye contact with me.
I smiled and shot my arms up in the air. At first, I wondered why they were here to see me, but I forgot. But, whatever...my friends are here!

I jumped and wrapped my arms around Killua's waist. He shouted in embarrassment and tried to push me off. I patted his head and smiled as he pushed me aside, but I didn't mind.
"What was that for!?" Killua's face turned red and he ducked his head down to hide it.

I giggled under my mask and just shrugged my shoulders. "Oh! (Y/n)! You won't believe what we just learned! It's so cool!" Gon's eyes sparkled with excitement as he explained how they met this boy named Zushi and how he and Killua were introduced to his master, Wing...

'Huh...a lot of people in this world have strange names.'
"Mister Wing is amazing! He taught us this thing called Nen!" I smiled at Gon's enthusiasm. His smile is so cute! I'm so happy that he and Killua have learned Nen. Finally! Watching them watching Hisoka and Kastro's fight on TV was kind of getting irritating since Gon wouldn't stop asking questions about how Hisoka did that trick with his Bungee Gum.

I smiled and gave Gon a thumbs-up. "So, you knew about Hisoka's trick and Nen the whole time, huh?" Killua asked. I nodded.
"Whoa! That's so cool! So you already knew about Nen! What's your Nen type?" Gon jumped up and down, bombarding me with questions, which I didn't mind.

I put a finger up to his face and ran to the kitchen grabbed a glass of water and plucked a leaf off of a nearby plant. I never room Hisoka as a plant person. Huh... Anyways! I ran back to Gon and Killua and sat on the floor in front of them.
"Oh! Mister Wing did the same thing with us!" Gon said as he sat down with Killua and waited for me to perform the technique. I hovered my hands over the glass and activated my aura. The water swirled as it changed into a light blue.

     Gon and Killua's eyes widened in amazement. "That's cool! The water changed color!" Gon said to Killua. "Which means (Y/n) must be an Emitter, right?" Killua looked at Gon as he looked back at me. I nodded and pulled down my mask and took a big gulp of the water.

     "Uh... Does that even taste good?" Killua asked. My lips turned thin as I shook my head. I spit the water back out. Killua laughed out loud at my sudden action. "I guess Nen and water don't mix well together, huh?" Gon asked and picked up the glass.
"Wait—" I croaked out, but Gon took a sip anyway and regretted it immediately. "That's a bitter taste alright!" Gon gagged.

"If you knew it was going to taste bad then why did you drink it, idiot!" Killua snickered. I sighed and smiled at Gon's expression. His tongue turned blue from the water.
"Hey! How about we play a game?" Killua suggested...

~time skip~ UwU~

About an hour had passed. Gon and Killua fell asleep during a game of cards, which left me staying up by herself reading. I wanted to wait until Hisoka gets back from work anyway.
In the dimly lit room of Heaven Arena, I sat engrossed in a book, the pages illuminated by the soft glow of a lamp. The distant echoes of battles reverberated through the walls, creating a symphony of excitement around the room.

As I turned a page, the door swung open unexpectedly, causing me to look up from my book. Standing in the doorway was a formidable figure, a powerful Nen user with an aura that demanded respect. My eyes widened in surprise as I recognized the visitor.

I stood up from my spot as I stared into his eyes. "Kazuko...?" I stuttered out in disbelief. I felt like my words were caught in my throat, causing me to choke on my saliva. I got distracted by Kazuko's unexpected entrance that my Nen activated and my Acid kicked into gear.

     I coughed violently and pulled down my mask to let some of the acidic liquid drool out. "You." Kazuko spat in my direction. I made eye contact with him. "Huh?" I blinked. I had no idea what the hell was going on. My mind was clouded with a ton of questions!

     'Why is he here? How did he get here? He looks so much taller than I remembered. But why does he have that look in his eyes as if he wants to kill me? Where is Chrollo and the Trouoe when I need them!'
     "(Y/n)? What's going on?" I heard Gon's voice. He had just woken up. He looked so exhausted and curious. I'd hate for him to get caught up in this mess. Once Gon rubbed his eyes to gain a clear vision, his mouth gaped open as he stared at Kazuko and the incoming Shurah troops marching into the room behind him.

     "What in the world? Who are these guys?" Gon asked as he activated his Nen.
     "Gon? (Y/n)?" What's going on here?" Killua ran beside me, glaring at Kazuko.

     "Ms. (Y/n) here is a wanted criminal. And her execution date is far overdue." Kazuko explained. "What?" I asked and bit my chapped lip. 'He's here for me? But unfortunately not for the reason I hoped it to be. He's here to bring me back to kill me.'

     "I got a feeling these guys aren't friendly," Killua said as he activated his Nen, following Gon into a suite. "Don't Killua," I said, raising my hand in front of him and pushing him behind me.
     "But, (Y/n)..?" Gon whined. "You two are still undergoing your training. You barely know the basics of Nen. You are outmatched against these men." I exclaimed.

     Killua groaned, clicking his tongue in disgust. "She's right, Gon."
     Gon stomped his foot in anger. "So what? You're from a family of assassins, aren't you, Killua? Then we will just have to beat these guys with what we already know!" Gon yelled. Man! This kid is stubborn. I'm so glad I met these two.

Spider of Silence (Phantom Troupe x Mute! Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें