Ch12- Powerful Pressure

(OMG! HERE WE GO! Lol, and thank you for being patient😘 Sorry this took so long. Writers' block, you know.)

Third Persons POV"We've been following them for only an hour

Third Persons POV
"We've been following them for only an hour. How could we lose those two?" Kortopi asked, not believing that he and Feitan couldn't follow a simple order from Chrollo. "You know, we could just go to Heavens Arena and wait for them there," Feitan suggested.

"Boss said to follow Hisoka and (Y/N), not go to their destination and wait. We'll be betraying the whole idea of the mission. Besides, you'll get out of control, anyway, Feitan," Kortopi snapped.

"Well, we can't just look for them as a couple of lost dogs. We're going to have to—"

"There they are," Kortopi interrupted Feitan and pointed out the little girl and the magician, who was sitting at a table a few meters away from them. "Nevermind then..." Feitan sighed, really hoping to use one of his plans.

"Do you think they noticed us?" Kortopi asked while staring at Hisoka and (Y/N). (Y/N) turned her head for a second and noticed Feitan and Kortopi glancing at her. She waved at them and went back to eating her food.

"We seemed noticeable to me..." Feitan sarcastically said. Hisoka chuckled and looked at Feitan and Kortopi from behind a building in a dark alley. "You see, my little fruit, the quirks of being a Transmuter is— you never run out of ideas~.☆"

Hisoka snapped his fingers and summoned one of his Nen abilities: Texture Surprise.

"Well, then... Shall we get going~?" Hisoka offered (Y/N) his hand, and she gently took it. The two started walking together and went further down the alley towards the city.

'An Emitter never runs out of ideas, either.' (Y/N) turned back around and looked at the dead body of another Shurah she had just killed with her Acid when Hisoka wasn't looking.

(Y/N) smiled devilishly under her mask and smiled at Hisoka, who smiled back. "You're going to enjoy the fascinating sights inside the arena, my dear. There's so much— Oh~ What's the word~? Yes: Interesting~."

'We both have a 'very' different definitive to describe that word...' (Y/N) wrestled in front of Hisoka to avoid his blood lust and continued walking to Heavens Arena. "Say, you remind me so much of Illumi's brother. You two would probably hit it off if you meet~."

'How many brothers does Hisoka's boyfriend have again? Two.? Three.?' (Y/N) got bored quickly out of her mind and pulled out a freshly wrapped cinnamon bun from her pocket and took a large bite out of it.

'Wait— Are Hisoka and Illumi even dating? Meh. I'll ask Killua.' "Hey, (Y/N)!" Gon and Killua yelled simultaneously, running towards (Y/N). 'Oh, never mind then!' (Y/N) waved back as Gon and Killua came over.

"Hey! What are you still doing here?!" Killua pointed at Hisoka, who was trying to enjoy his day. "Oh, me~? (Y/N) and I was just having fun~☆" (Y/N) glanced at Hisoka and whispered in Killua's ear.