Chapter 549: Bai Yue Got Arrested

Sure enough, it didn't take long before Huang Mei appeared.

Huang Mei was born short and did not pose too much danger to the orcs. At this time, the plants would not actively attack the orcs, so it became the best refuge.

The earthquake was almost non-existent, Bai Yue relaxed, feeling uncomfortable in Hu Mitian's arms, twisted his body and said: "Let me down, I want to walk."

Hu Mitian looked at the surroundings, hesitated for a moment, and put her down.

Bai Yue sighed quietly, moved her muscles, suddenly felt thirsty, and walked towards the river.

"Be careful." Hu Mitian followed him uneasy.

Bai Yue was about to squat down, and suddenly the earth moved violently again. She immediately moved forward and plunged into the river.

"Guoguo!"

Hu Mitian hurriedly jumped down, Lele also turned around the riverside, constantly calling his mother.

Although it was noon and the sun was shining, perhaps due to the earthquake, the water in the river was bitterly cold.

Bai Yue almost lost consciousness by being frozen, and she didn't have the energy to thump up, and she just sank.

She was inhaling when she fell into the water, unluckily inhaling water from a nose, and coughing instinctively.  The inevitable inhalation during coughing choked in more water.

The pain in the nose and lungs was unbearable, and Bai Yue felt that her strength was getting weaker and weaker, as if she was dying.

In a trance, there seemed to be a white shadow across the blurred vision.

She hadn't seen it clearly, and then someone tightened her waist and seemed to be hugged.

Bai Yue only acted as someone who had saved herself, held her breath with her last will, and fainted with confidence.

Hu Mitian dived into the water and was looking for Bai Yue anxiously. He suddenly felt a torrent passing by, with a strong murderous intent.

His eyes flashed, and he immediately avoided him.

Looking intently, he saw that the stream of water quickly went away, the stream was full of bubbles, and he couldn't see what was inside.

Hu Mitian continued to search for Bai Yue with suspicion.

After diving into the river bottom, Bai Yue was not found. He floated up to the water anxiously and asked urgently, "Have you seen Guoguo?"

Many orcs by the river helped to watch, and some others jumped out of the water, shaking their heads when they heard the words.

"Mom!" Lele was anxious, and jumped out of the river with a "puff", his small body was like a rock, sinking quickly.

Someone said anxiously: "Watch your child, don't lose another one."

Hu Mitian couldn't take care of Lele, and had bad guesses in his mind.

What was the weird current just now?

Could it be that it took away Guoguo?

Hu Mitian suddenly remembered that Bai Yue said a few days ago that there was a perverted murderer by the water, and suddenly his body was shaken, and he swam forward desperately.

"Help me find a female, I must be thankful!" Hu Mitian said as he swam forward quickly.

At this time, he didn't care about concealing his identity, and he reported his real name without hesitation, transformed into a beast after speaking, and dived into the water.

The orcs were stunned by the three words "tiger is full of the sky", regardless of whether it was true or not, many people jumped into the water like dumplings.

No matter who the tiger beast is, the female is the most important thing. Even if he doesn't explain it, they will not sit idly by.

Hu Mitian swam very fast, and soon away from the herd.

The two sides of the river were empty, and the tiger climbed onto the shore wet in the sky. The water on his body was too late to shake. He continued to run at the fastest speed, faster than in the water.

However, he chased until the river merged into the sea, and he could not see the current again.