Chapter 530: Teenager Gives Yellow Plum 2

The teenager refused to look at it and said, "No, this fruit must be exclusively for females. I can't take it. Let her eat it."

Xiong Yao didn't say much, but said to Bai Yue: "Guoguo, put things down."

Bai Yue was feels so sour that she was noseless and eyeless. She was stunned when Xiong Yao was talking to him, and then she put the brocade box on the table like a baby.

Upon seeing this, the boy snatched the rice bowl in Xiong Yao's hand: "I want it, you can let her eat it."

Xiong Yao said to Bai Yue again: "Keep on eating."

Bai Yue rolled her eyes at Xiong Yao in her heart, took a yellow plum in one hand, and nibbled.

The plum taste is not delicious, but it just relieves the medicinal taste. Usually, it’s also good as a snack. We must bring some seeds back when we leave.

The boy looked at Bai Yue with joy, and said to his heart: She was called Guoguo, and her name was lovely. Guoguo is really obedient, let you do whatever you want, so that the well-behaved female can be protected, otherwise it is probably easy to be deceived.

Xiong Yao didn't want the boy send things every day. Seeing that Guoguo liked it, he said to the boy, "Where are these plums from? Can you take us to pick them."

The young man hesitated for a while, thinking that he would not bring it, but others would bring it, so he reluctantly agreed: "By the small river outside the city, are you free now? I can take you to pick it now."

"I'm free." Xiong Yao said, looking at the White Bone Vine, and said: "Guoguo is handed over to you, I'll pick the yellow plum."

Bai Yue's eyes lit up when she heard this. After spending a day in this small house, she had long wanted to go out to play.

When Xiong Yao opened the door, she immediately jumped out of the chair and ran to the door.

Choosing this time is also a mystery, which proves that she didn't understand their conversation, but followed the way when she saw the door opened. Doesn't pet dog often do this?

This is so, the boy was still amazed by Bai Yue's spirituality, and at the same time secretly happy.

Can get along with Guoguo for a while.

"Guoguo?" Xiong Yao comfortably picked up Bai Yue and asked softly: "You want to follow?"

"Go." Bai Yue replied in a pretending voice.

Xiong Yao couldn't help laughing, and generously agreed: "Okay, let's go together."

"mom!"

Lele ran out immediately, and She Ling also stood up silently.

This time I went out, like a bunch of gourds, one by one, only the white bone vine sitting at the window basking in the sun.

Anyway, as long as it is nearby, the white bone vine can sensed.

The goat boy led the way and introduced himself as he walked: "My name is Yang Guang, the light of sunshine."

"Puff!" Bai Yue burst out laughing accidentally, Yang Guang, Yang Guang, this name can be really interesting, and it's really funny to be introduced this way.

Yang Guang immediately looked at Bai Yue suspiciously.

"Cough cough cough..." Bai Yue immediately suffocated her smile into a cough.

Xiong Yao said roundly, "Guoguo caught a cold a few days ago, and she's still not well."

Yang Guang did not doubt, and asked, "What are your names?"

"Xiong Yao." Xiong Yao said concisely.

White bone vine: "..." Suddenly heard.

She Ling: "..." Indifferent and disdainful.

Yang Guang realized that they were not easy to get along with, and Xiong Yao responded, so he didn't feel embarrassed.

Leading a team with females in the slums, Yang Guang received countless envy and jealous eyes along the way, which made him feel that he was sorry for this excellent opportunity if he didn't take the initiative, and he started looking for topics again.