Chapter 411: Cute Skirt

Time slipped away unconsciously, and the three wolf cubs pants are completed in batches.

Bai Yue supported a lazy waist, the bones all over her body snapped, and after the support, her body feels much more comfortable.

"The clothes are ready, come and try it now." Bai Yue said cheerfully.

"Wow~"

The wolf cubs jumped up and stand in front of their mother eagerly.

Bai Yue took a pair of trousers by herself, and handed a pair of trousers to Langzhi, and said, "Help me wear them for the child, hurry up."

Lang Zhi took the trousers and put them on the child roughly.

Bai Yue's movements are much gentler, although she is gentle, she is skilled in her hands and feet, and she wear one of Langzhi, and she put them on both children.

"Okay." Bai Yue clapped her hands and stepped back the children, "Let mom see how it is."

"Wow?"

For a moment, the wolf cubs all started to whirl around, cocked their tails and circled, silly and cute.

Bai Yue is so amused that she pressed them with her hand to get a good look at the effect of the pants.

She wants these pants to be worn by both humans and animals. If they are made according to the traditional close-fitting, animal-shaped trousers, when wearing a human form, a large area of ​​space will bulge behind the stock.

So she made the pants short and loose, just covering the base of the leg.

However, as soon as the wolf cubs put it on, the effect changed.

She see the wolf pups standing upright, their waists wrapped in trousers, and they are still fit.  However, the short and wide legs of the trousers turned into ruffles, curled up on the little ass, like a lovely short skirt with ruffles.

Bai Yue's expression became stiff, and the corners of her mouth twitched, silently covering her eyes with her hands, only peeking through her fingers.

"Wow?"

The wolf cubs looked at their mother with bright eyes. Bai Yue understand what they are trying to say. They are asking: mother, how does it? Is it look good?

Bai Yue tried hard to hold back her laugh, and said solemnly: "I want to take a look at it in your human form."

"Wow!"

The wolf cubs responded and turned into human forms, standing upright.

"Mom, we have become a human."

"Mom, look."

The baby wolf glanced at his mother and then at the "trousers" on his legs. They are loose and soft, as if they are not wearing them. They are all satisfied.

Bai Yue took a deep breath, summoned the courage to put down her hand, and looked up.

The baby wolf turned into a human form, without the support of the hair, and the pants are wider, but you could see that they are pants.  It's just this playful wavy ruffle...It's still the style only available in women's pants, okay!

The degree of cuteness is not worse than that of a wolf-shaped skirt.

Especially the wolf cubs are in their skirts...Ah no, it's a pair of legs in the pants, the muscles are not developed enough, slender and well-proportioned, it is just a pair of standard small beautiful legs.

"Um..." Bai Yue looked back at Langzhi bitterly and asked: "What do you think?"

There are no skirts here, maybe the orcs wouldn't be surprised.

Langzhi frowned and looked at it for a while, and said, "It looks very comfortable, but it's too cute, and it hurts the male's mighty image. The cubs are okay to wear and can be popularized by all orcs."

Bai Yue couldn't help but imagine the appearance of Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao wearing this style of trousers. She laughed out loud and nodded decisively: "I agree very much!"

Langzhi's vision is still very vicious, but unfortunately there are no female orcs, this style is too suitable for females.

"Then do you think you can let the children wear pants?" Bai Yue asked.

The wolf cubs all looked at their father expectantly. Now they had new clothes on them, and they wanted to keep them.