Chapter 480: Lele Hunting

Bai Yue leaned in Xiong Yao's arms and rested for a while, the sweat on her body was cold, and the towel soaked in cold sweat was very uncomfortable on her back.

Bai Yue pulled out the towel with her backhand, touched the wet stain on it, and smiled embarrassedly: "Fortunately, the towel is separated, otherwise my clothes will be like this."

Xiong Yao gently trims Bai Yue's hair, and his deep and magnetic voice is soft to the extreme: "Are you hungry? How about I make you some food first?"

Bai Yue shook her head, looked down at her abdomen, a trace of worry flashed in her eyes.

"Lele, can you help mother build a stove over there?" Bai Yue suddenly turned her head and said to Lele who was sitting aside.

Lele was bored, and immediately went to the designated place to build a stove when he heard his mother's order.

Xiong Yao took Bai Yue into his arms and asked, "Do you have something to tell me?"

Bai Yue nodded slightly, turned to face Xiong Yao, leaned softly in his arms, looked up at Xiong Yao and said, "Didn’t it mean that the child will have menstruation after weaning? But Lele has been weaned for two months, my menstruation has not come yet..."

She felt embarrassed about this matter when she told Langzhi, and she said to Qiuqiu that he definitely didn't understand at all. She was embarrassed to speak only when she faced Xiong Yao.

Xiong Yao's rough and fiery palm stretched into Bai Yue's clothes, and rubbed it against her cool lower abdomen, softly soothing: "Didn't it have been checked? Your body is very healthy. Don't think about it. Irregular menstruation after childbirth is normal."

Regarding this question, when it was time for Bai Yue to come to her period, Langzhi took her to check.  Everything is normal, but the body is a little weak, Xiong Yao also knows this.

After hearing what Xiong Yao said, Bai Yue felt a lot more stable, and rubbed her face on Xiong Yao's warm chest, pouting and pouting: "If you don't come, just don't come, save trouble."

Xiong Yao replied in agreement, and said, "If you haven't come when you go back, let's go to the hospital again."

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded.

On the other side, Lele had piled up a crooked stove and ran to Bai Yue inviting credit. 

"Mom, the stove is ready, look."

Bai Yue looked over with a face, and didn't dislike the stove twisted like a lotus leaf, and encouraged: "Lele is awesome, let's go, mom will get it with you."

"Yeah." Lele worked harder and ran to the river with a pair of short legs, digging up a pile of mud, and piled it on the stove.

Bai Yue took off her gloves and tidied the crooked edge of the stove.

Xiong Yao put a lot of firewood in the earthen house and came to help.

A family of three worked together to build an exquisite stove, and Xiong Yao immediately lit a fire in it to let the wet mud dry earlier.

"It's so wasteful to burn, raging, let's make a pot of soup first." Bai Yue thought about it.

"Okay, what soup would you like to drink?" Xiong Yao asked gently.

"Hmm..." Bai Yue rolled her eyes, eating fish every day for the past few days, and I'm tired of eating it. This mountain looks rich in resources and the climate is humid. There should be fungi.

"I want to drink mushroom soup, how about chicken stew with mushrooms? Or any bird will do, the taste should be similar to chicken." Bai Yue said happily.

However, Xiong Yao made a difficult task, catching chickens... he has never been good at catching birds, let alone catching birds.

Lele clapped his hands in excitement, "Lele will catch chickens, Lele is going to catch chickens."

After speaking, Lele turned to look around.

Xiong Yao was ashamed of being compared by a child.