Chapter 481: Colorful Woodpecker

Bai Yue made an expression of "the baby is amazing" and said, "Okay, leave the chicken to Lele. How about mom and Xiongxiong who are here to help you?"

Xiong Yao was very powerful in Bai Yue's heart. She hadn't thought that Xiong Yao could not catch chickens, and she was just talking to Lele. The real hope was still on Xiong Yao.

Lele was still unwilling to help them. Seeing that her mother was looking forward to it, he reluctantly agreed: "Well then, you have to be careful not to scare away my prey."

Bai Yue turned around, grabbed Xiong Yao's arm and bent down, covering her mouth and laughing.

Nothing, Lele is too funny, that serious little appearance is so cute.

Lele quickly started to act, and saw him walking into the mountain with a serious expression, putting his long hair around his neck.

Xiong Yao picked up Bai Yue and hurriedly followed him.

"Tweet~twee~"

The birds that do not know where they are hiding make a crisp cry, which is very pleasant to the ears in the open mountain forest.

Bai Yue held her breath, turned her head and looked around, only hearing the bird's general direction.

After all, this bird is too weak, and the spiritual energy that can be released is also weak, which Bai Yue cannot detect with spiritual power.

Lele also looked like a headless fly everywhere.

I think it disturbed the birds, the sound of the birds stopped, and the gloomy mountain forest instantly quieted down.

Just when the mother and the son were at a loss, Xiong Yao moved his nose and came to a lush tree with a clear goal.

With their arrival, the branches were about to move, the branches and leaves tightened, and the swords were drawn.

"Hmm!" Lele ran over immediately, grinning at the trees, a head of green hair dancing with no wind, almost erect.

The tree stopped shaking instantly, just like an ordinary plant. 

And among its branches, there was no sound.

Xiong Yao said: "It should be a woodpecker. It can help trees clean up insects. It is also a kind of companion animal to plants. It can help plants be harmful birds to us. We usually find ways to kill them when we see them."

"That's it." Bai Yue nodded understandingly: "But the woodpecker can fly, can we catch it?"

"Mom, look at me." Lele was ignored, a little unhappy, knees slightly squatted, his body bounced to a branch nearly ten meters above the ground, and then a few more bounces, small  The figure is hidden in the dense foliage.

Bai Yue couldn't see the child, and became nervous: "Bear."

Xiong Yao put Bai Yue on the ground, patted her shoulder comfortably, fixed his eyes on the direction where Lele disappeared, and prepared to rush to save someone if something went wrong.

It was like the tranquility before dawn, quietly reaching a certain critical point, and the branches instantly became lively.

"Tweet!"

"Pump~"

"Wow~"

The screams of birds, the flapping of wings, and the shaking of branches and leaves all reminded them at the same time, converging into a symphony of life in nature.

The bird flew out of the branches and leaves in a panic. It was the size of a dog and its feathers were colorful, even more gorgeous than a peacock.

Bai Yue stared blankly.

This beautiful scenery only flashed by, and in the next instant, a fleshy little baby flew out of the branches and leaves, and threw his arms straight at the gorgeous big bird, and rode firmly on the bird's back.

"Tweet!" The bird was panicked, flapped its wings violently, and instantly got into another cluster of branches.

"Lele!" Bai Yue became worried again, screaming reflexively.